Need help putting vacuum chamber together

• Thread starter MTLEADER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Ok i bought a vacuum chamber from eBay and surprise no directions. I cannot seem to get the manifold to go in the lid and seal correctly. Here are pictures of what all it came with. If I need something else please post it or if you know how to assemble this into lid so it will seal correctly post please. This is all the parts for the lid I tried putting a metal washer and then the clear then insert into lid and then a clear washer and metal one followed by the nut but it wont seal and keeps spinning in the hole. Might need more washers or something.

Need help putting vacuum  chamber together

Ponky

Ponky

Metal washer then viton washer sandwich the plastic. Probably need rubber washers.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

I'm going to check it in the morning to see if it sealed, had to get oil for vacuum pump today.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Yes it is good to go and man I think I made some nice BHO for once LOL. The stuff I was making looked like baby poop now it is a very light color amber. I found my mistakes one is the heat applied was way to high and 2nd was i needed a vacuum to purge it out fully. I made new BHO dabbed and man it is good then made MOONROCKS. I love them things total of 32 grams wooo hooo . Thanks you were right about the order for seals I was missing the black o rings being on the thing. I love this forum you guys are great. Forever thankful saving me so much cash cuz BHO is like 400 a ounce where I live. And I got my new grow tent so soon I hope to have better buds for makin BHO wish I could send some for the help you all have given me. Mabey it can happen but shhhh not to loud ok lol. Again thank you.

Top Bottom