Need help regarding drying up plants..

• Thread starter ticsy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ticsy

ticsy

Hei.. e have multiple post here regarding some of.my plants that had some problems... they are perfekt untill they reach flowering.. then suddenly they stop drinking water, and its like they are frozen in time.. they look good, but leafe are brittle break if bent and the flowers are dry.. why do this still happen to me? I have this ditial ph meter cheqp shit it shows around 7ph. I have checked if it is root rot (on one plant it was) im using this nutrient https://www.plantasjen.no/naring-1-l-536768.html

I will take som picture in a couple of hours

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I believe thats beneficial bacteria/microbes, to help feed organic soil, and isnt meant to be a full spectrum fertilizer.
I dont know whats available there, but I assume theres some pretty good fertilizer available there.
Something for Tomatoes, would work well enough. Also make sure the fertilizer has a good Magnesium source, or give your plants Epsom salts, regularly. Epsom Salts provides both Magnesium, and Sulfur.
I like a NPK Ratio of 1-1-2. or-10-10-20. One can also get a 20-20-20 fertilizer, and add in a small amount of Potassium Sulfate-Epsom Salts. And again. Most stand alone fertilizers are deficient in Magnesium, Calcium, Sulfur.

Top Bottom