NEED HELP! Seedlings Curling and I Don’t Know Why????

• Thread starter SacredTreeOrganicFarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
Definitely confused right now... my new babies are from 11/16 so about 2 weeks old. I’m sprouting in FF Light Warrior and They look great for the most part! However within the last 3-4 days I am now noticing a few of them curling? no discolorations, but I’m wondering if it’s from 1.) temp flux between 68-75F, 2.) inline fan is creating too much wind on the ground for the plants/humidifier being too close, 3.) possible over/underwatering? They look good so I don’t think it’s 3... however I’m interested in any and all recommendations! Thank you farmers and happy growing ✌🏼🌱-Sequoyah Organic Farms

Need help seedlings curling and i dont know why
Need help seedlings curling and i dont know why 2
Need help seedlings curling and i dont know why 3
Need help seedlings curling and i dont know why 4
Last edited:
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
@Aqua Man @amekins @growsince79 @MIMedGrower @Rob21 @logic @One drop
@dire wolf @beluga
@Chester13
@Grownsince95 @Chad.Westport @med man
@BudGoodman @female_grower89
@Flexnerb
@Mothermatilda @Potanist @Grow4fun @OrganicMyco @SuperBud07 @Maryjane36 @hannabis420

Last edited:
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
Needs nutrients? Ready for transplant to nutrient rich soil?
Think so?? Would that be this curling in the pics? It’s not all of them doing it, but I will say the roots ARE popping thru the bottom holes. They’re in like 1in. Pots IF that😂 so I bet ur right... they’re about 2-3weeks old so yeah maybe it’s time for a new home!

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
Here’s more reference of where these 4 weeks old babies are at. *ALSO*..... is it possible my humidifier is too close to the plants? The most isn’t going directly onto them but still maybe too much going on? Idk I wouldn’t expect that to be it but I’m open to any suggestions.

EF05C4A5 005A 4942 BD0F 4689BD8B35A3
57BB8DC1 2BD5 4507 8A3D E315FE517876
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Think so?? Would that be this curling in the pics? It’s not all of them doing it, but I will say the roots ARE popping thru the bottom holes. They’re in like 1in. Pots IF that😂 so I bet ur right... they’re about 2-3weeks old so yeah maybe it’s time for a new home!

well they have been in a low nutrient seedling mix for 3 weeks. Time to feed or transplant usually.

And you have to experiment with the location of the humidifier. See how the plants respond. I dont like high humidity in my grow like that. I humidify and dehumidify my whole house to 45-60% and use inside intake air.

Rob21

Rob21

I put my autos in my aero pots when I had ny first set of true leaves, but hell my tips are drooping now I haven't found bugs heat 70-80 now watering about a gallon every 24 hrs any thoughts only feeding twice a week trying to figure out this new setup

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
Definitely root bound but some good looking starts
Appreciate that! Have u seen the new pics with the 4in. Height? Do you think they’re root bound or just time for bigger home/feeding?

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
well they have been in a low nutrient seedling mix for 3 weeks. Time to feed or transplant usually.

And you have to experiment with the location of the humidifier. See how the plants respond. I dont like high humidity in my grow like that. I humidify and dehumidify my whole house to 45-60% and use inside intake air.
Gotchaaa most definitely time for new homes then. Transplant set for this Friday (payday) haha😂. I’m gonna run classic FF Ocean Forest for sure. I still gotta sex them but I’m hoping for Mothers out of these! My range is usually 50-60% RH but it’s hard to maintain I honestly need to upgrade my humidifier. If I move it anywhere else it never stays above 45% 🙄😅

amekins

amekins

Gotchaaa most definitely time for new homes then. Transplant set for this Friday (payday) haha😂. I’m gonna run classic FF Ocean Forest for sure. I still gotta sex them but I’m hoping for Mothers out of these! My range is usually 50-60% RH but it’s hard to maintain I honestly need to upgrade my humidifier. If I move it anywhere else it never stays above 45% 🙄😅
Bigger/more plants will take care of the humidity.

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Supporter
I put my autos in my aero pots when I had ny first set of true leaves, but hell my tips are drooping now I haven't found bugs heat 70-80 now watering about a gallon every 24 hrs any thoughts only feeding twice a week trying to figure out this new setup View attachment 1064593
Def overwatering from what I see! Go with the weight not how much you think they’re up taking!

Top Bottom