Need Help, Seedlings In Coco And Canna Nutes

• Thread starter Bigrig271
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigrig271

So a friend got this seedling in a 2gallon smart pot with 50/50 coco and perlite, it's 9days old from sprouting and is looking a little yellow, so far has been Fed rhizo with tap water (128ppm) , ph'd to 5.8,.

Coco was flushed with tap water till runoff was clear then planted directly into rockwool till the tap root showed then into the coco.

Lights used are cxb3590 ran @ 1400mah, dimmed to half and sitting about 15inches above it.

My question is should I add cal mag to the rhizo feed, or should I start nutrients at a low dose?

Here's a pic. Not much to see but shouldn't it be greener and
Need help seedlings in coco and canna nutes
Need help seedlings in coco and canna nutes 2
Need help seedlings in coco and canna nutes 3
growing faster ?

B

Bigrig271

Feed them..
Ok will feed her a weak dose of canna coco a+b with some rhizo and cal mag. The cal mag I've got has cal/mag/notrogren and iron here's a pic, and should I lower the amount of canna a or b wen using this cal mag so I don't give too much N?

B

Bigrig271

Never used these nutrients or additives before and I dnt wanna kill my babies

IMG20160912204750
IMG20160912204803
cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Feed them a balanced grow nutrient.. I use FF Grow Big for vegetative growth.. You use what you like,, but Cal-Max is not balanced to be a stand alone fertilizer.. And use a pH of 6.0.. Best of Luck

Wildill

Wildill

Give half strength in nutes. My ppm is about 600 when I feed my seedlings I use cns17 grow, calmag, b1 thrive alive and a root booster I start my seedlings in 16oz party cups it's there a reason you started them in 2gallons already?

B

Bigrig271

Give half strength in nutes. My ppm is about 600 when I feed my seedlings I use cns17 grow, calmag, b1 thrive alive and a root booster I start my seedlings in 16oz party cups it's there a reason you started them in 2gallons already?
had no small pots and I had 2 seedlings in two small pots and I think I overwatered them and they just stopped growing completely, stuck in seedling stage on week 3 :-) ik it's pathetic so I threw em in the bin with the pots, lol

Top Bottom