Need Help Sexing My Plants

• Thread starter Shivaskunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shivaskunk

Not sure Ave put this in the right place but didn't know where to put it
As the title says I have been growing for a few year now but have never started with regards seed. I have 5 lemon and 4 Tangie from dna genetics. They are on there 5 week from they broke ground and 3 of the lemon and 4 tangible have very small preflowers they are in 3L pots canna terra professional plus. Witch is a soilless medium I have just found out lol been phing to 6.0 as guided by canna. They are all on the 7 or 8 node all looking healthy
Max temp 27c 60%rh thanks for the help just don't want to mess this up or leave a male there to long

Pic 1 - lemon #1
Pic 2 - lemon #2
Pic 3 - lemon #4

Pic 4 - Tangie #2
Pic 5 - Tangie #1
Pic 6 - Tangie #3
Pic 7 - Tangie #4

Need help sexing my plants
Need help sexing my plants 2
Need help sexing my plants 3
Need help sexing my plants 4
Need help sexing my plants 5
Need help sexing my plants 6
Need help sexing my plants 7
Last edited:
S

Shivaskunk

1.not sure
2.male ,pretty sure.
3.male, pretty sure.
4.not sure
5.Male 4 sure.
6. Female, pretty sure, still questionable.
7.Female, pretty sure.
Just continue to be patient, boys usually show 1st, hope this helps, from what I could see this was my best guess.
Respect

Thanks a will give them another week or so and see if they show more. How long dose it take for males from the first sings of preflowers to being able to pollanate thanks

Power OG

Power OG

Thanks a will give them another week or so and see if they show more. How long dose it take for males from the first sings of preflowers to being able to pollanate thanks
Until there sacs are fully developed, you have a window, but cull is soon as you identify to avoid any accidents. The ones I said look male, you should be able to tell 100% identify over next few days. And you'll notice most all your males will show sex b4 females. Females are always late to the party. Or at least my mine is. Lol
Respect

Stoneage00

Stoneage00

IMG 20170215 124715
How about these @powerog I've been waiting for some pistols to show for almost two weeks now but nothing yet any idea hope the 40x helps

IMG 20170215 133106
Papichulo

Papichulo

Its a little too early to tell. Ive had plants that I thought was male early on but I gave it a few days and later pistils was coming from what I thought was sacks.

Stoneage00

Stoneage00

I been waiting at least two weeks since I notice the fist sac or calex and yet no pistils I will continue to wait to see what happens in the next few days thanks for the reply m8te

Top Bottom