Need Help! Sick Plants!

• Thread starter Yourt16
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Yourt16

My plants edges are curling up on the edges. I raised the light that didn't help. Humidity is at 50% temp is 72 degrees. Og strain. Happy frog soil. 1 month into veg. Any help would be gratefully appreciated!

Toaster79

Toaster79

How far away are you lights? Scope them for pests, if it's not heat/light induced then I'm betting on broad/russet mites. Are they curling only on tops or also lower down the plant?

Pos vibes!

Y

Yourt16

18 plus inches away yes all leaves are curling I can even tell in new growth not as bad down the plant

Toaster79

Toaster79

Raise your lights some more to about 24". How much airflow have you got in there? Are fans blowing over your plants with high intensity? What's the size of your grow space, how many fans are you running, are all plants doing it the same top to bottom? Tells us more if you expect some help otherwise we are just guessing.

And again, scope them for pests and check your root zone.

Keep it green!

Y

Yourt16

I have a 10x10 tent, fan blowing on low above canopy to circulate air flow. All plants are doing it. I'll bust out the jewlers loupe when I get home. Plants are in 5 gallon smart pots. Running the botanicare line. Filter sucking are through the tent venting to the Atic. Thanks for the help

Toaster79

Toaster79

Jewelers loupe wont help you much if you actually have one of the above mentioned pests (hopefully not). Everything seems to be in range so if raising your lights doesn't help and symptoms get worse, start praying now. Really hope you get this sorted out.

Keep it green!

Y

Yourt16

Now I noticed some of the fan leaves are twisting and at the tips turning

K

kolah

My advice is to learn how to properly diagnose the problem. Although growing MJ is fairly easy you still have to do your homework.

There are tons of threads here on the farm and on other websites that will walk you through the basics. Rule out the simple things first and then dig deeper if need be. Once properly diagnosed you can then read about the different options of treatment.

If you still come up empty then ask for some help. I hope that helps and good luck.

Y

Yourt16

Done that. Been through mg deffiency, heat stress, iron, to much nutrients, what else could it be I've had this problem now for a week and a half that's why I decided to post

K

kolah

Done that. Been through mg deffiency, heat stress, iron, to much nutrients, what else could it be I've had this problem now for a week and a half that's why I decided to post

How did you rule out an Mg deficiency?
How did you rule out an Iron deficiency?
How did you rule out over fertilization?

Y

Yourt16

Epsom salts
I followed a post through iron and ruled it out
I didn't use any nutes last watering

What's so bad about me asking for help? I've looked for over a week and nothing has helped me. This is the first time I've ever read about russet and broad mites.

Latest posts

Top Bottom