Need help something is wrong

• Thread starter Lilman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lilman

Lilman

Can someone tell me what they think is going on with this is a female the younger one is an auto

Need help something is wrong
Need help something is wrong 2
Need help something is wrong 3
Need help something is wrong 4
Need help something is wrong 5
Need help something is wrong 6
Need help something is wrong 7
Dwcmagic

Dwcmagic

Can someone tell me what they think is going on with this is a female the younger one is an auto
Is this hydroponics or soil? I saw this on a soil grow once, the soil had become very compacted and needed to be loosened, also saw it in my last dwc grow and that was due to low oxygen. The tips are nutrient burn but yellowing thru the leaves is something else all together

Dwcmagic

Dwcmagic

Did this show up about week 2 into flowering? Thats when mine did. Has to be so.e sort of deficiency, im not sure. Ask aquaman, he's been a huge help to me on things like this.

Lilman

Lilman

Is this hydroponics or soil? I saw this on a soil grow once, the soil had become very compacted and needed to be loosened, also saw it in my last dwc grow and that was due to low oxygen. The tips are nutrient burn but yellowing thru the leaves is something else all together
Soil

Latest posts

Top Bottom