Need Help. Stains, Holes, Limp Leafs

• Thread starter JonBaiatBun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JonBaiatBun

Hello guys, im new here, new in growing. This is my second time trying to grow and now i got into some problema, hope i will find a little help here. I have several plants, different strains, few problems. Plants are 2 week and 2 days old and i watered them only with clean, ph-ed water, temperature is between 24 and 27 and humidity between 45 and 55 procent and yestarday when i watered them i see one little yellow spot on a leaf and picked it up and discovered a tiny hole. I have 2 plants with a few little yellow stains and few leaf holes and one haves .... i dont know, i think shes retarded somehow :)) first 2 leafs are limp and 3 and 4th leaf are weird like its glues with another half leaf and i have another one wich is really really small and i transplanted yestarday into a soil bag, more space, more dirt, moisted. I attach some photos to make an ideea. Thank you.

Need help stains holes limp leafs
Need help stains holes limp leafs 2
Need help stains holes limp leafs 3
Need help stains holes limp leafs 4
Need help stains holes limp leafs 5
Need help stains holes limp leafs 6
Need help stains holes limp leafs 7
Need help stains holes limp leafs 8
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

1st pic looks like nute burn. What medium are you in?

3rd and last look like caterpillar or the like been munching on your leaf. Grab a 60x scope, and take a peak. Look under the leaf as well.

rdupont1976

rdupont1976

demontrich is ryte u HV poest issue an adding to much nutes first gt rid of pest an flush ur soil ....

J

JonBaiatBun

3rd and last look like caterpillar or the like been munching on your leaf. Grab a 60x scope, and take a peak. Look under the leaf as well.

Its organic soil mixture for poting plants with starting nutrient mix and microbes, i taked it from a gardening shop and i didnt added nothing to it, no perlite, no nutrients. I now ordered an scope should be here in 2 days and i will post pictures then, hope is nothing serious. Could be burns from water? I sprayed a bit of water all over the plants with lights on, could be this a problem? And if you dont understand something what i say, dont get angry, english is not my first language and im not very good with spelling phrases. Thanks

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Burns from.water or foliar sprays should leave a ring behind. Those look like it's been eating.

Your soil may be too hot for seedlings.

Top Bottom