Need help switching from hps to led

• Thread starter soulriver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soulriver

soulriver

Thanks and i thought the 240H and the C2100A were the same. The 240 is the watts and the 2100 is the mili amps and HLG means dimmable i think. See my drivers they say HLG-240H-C2100A.
Dont think that what it means since my driver is also dimmable but the wierd thing is that the dim switch is at the bottom of the driver not on the top like yours.

basscaptain

basscaptain

check this out before buying more of the nice light you have

818LEGEND

818LEGEND

BTW the drivers get hot ass hell when up full
Dont think that what it means since my driver is also dimmable but the wierd thing is that the dim switch is at the bottom of the driver not on the top like yours.
no the hlg or H means dimmable. I spoke with some people from rapid led about them and they confirmed it. BTW keep those lights at least 12 inches from your canopy or else the plants will go into severe shock. Also the driver gets hot as hell and im thinking you got a different driver of some kind because my dimmer is on top.

818LEGEND

818LEGEND

check this out before buying more of the nice light you have
those china qb's are cool but if they break for some reason im asked out and dealing with those foreign companies on returns can be a pain in the butt and i need my lights to last 24/7/365. That price is a freaking steal though.

soulriver

soulriver

those china qb's are cool but if they break for some reason im asked out and dealing with those foreign companies on returns can be a pain in the butt and i need my lights to last 24/7/365. That price is a freaking steal though.
Yea i was going to buy the china qb but just didnt want to deal with the returns if something broke.Any way here are the two drivers but i dont know what is the difrence other then the price.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Aha? Hello @kfuller802vt ,may I know which mars hydro lights you've used before? What a bad experience mars hydro gave you? We need your advice, so we can improve, thank you in advance. 🙏

K

kfuller802vt

Aha? Hello @kfuller802vt ,may I know which mars hydro lights you've used before? What a bad experience mars hydro gave you? We need your advice, so we can improve, thank you in advance. 🙏

marshydro t1000- my tent got to 97 F during the late winter when ambient temp in my room was 68 F. same enviroment with my hlg 260 turned on at 100%- tent temp was highest at 82 F. i dont even want to imagine what it would be like using that light during the summer when my hlg pushes temps into 85-90, i have to use a floor AC

marshydro 450- my neighbor gave me this light for free, he said it was a piece of shit. this was before i got a hlg 260. it ran hot and ended up burning out after a few weeks, which is why i have a Hlg now. it just looked like junk, like something inferior that was made as a school project, just the aesthetics are horrible, the entire design reminds me of the 1990s.

why buy a marshydro WHEN YOU CAN GET A HLG OR OTHER COMPARABLE BOARD FOR THE SAME MONEY??

Only people buying marshydro are complete noobies who buy the first light they see advertised online... THEN EITHER REGRET IT AND GET A NEW LIGHT.... OR DIG IN THEIR HEELS AND CONTINUE TO SAY THE LIGHT “WORKS”

You will not get 1 gram per watt or anyhing close with any marshydro, so for me, its worthless. i am looking for an EFFICIENT light and found one with HLG AT THE SAME PRICE POINT AS MARSHYDRO

cmon now wtf kind of name is marshydro? you growing hydro on mars? gtfo of here with dat BS

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello, @kfuller802vt sorry for your bad experience with our products. The TS1000 is designed without a fan. If you think it's hot in summer, please kindly leave the driver out of the tent, add a fan, keep good ventilation. When you compare mars lights temperature with other lights, please kindly stand the same place. Whether the power supply is above the lamp or not? Whether put the power supply outside the tent?

Same money? As I know other brands' LEDs are much more expensive than us at the same quality.

All mars hydro users are noobies??? Some of our customers not only mars lights, but they also use HLG, Black dog, Optic, also Alibaba lights at the same time, we don't get any complaints to us. Our commercial clients use TS3000 to test also get great results.

We know that the harvest is not only depended on what kind of lights you use but also by the strain, the grower planting experience and technologic, the effort expended, the growing time, etc. Some growers feedback tp us they get 1.8g/w with TS series lights.

Hope you find the decent lights, get your great harvest. If you're interested in using your efficient lamp compare with our TS1000, please let us know the results.

Sorry, It's that "grow on Earth, grow with Mars"

You can speak here, I also have the same right, and Mars Hydro is the sponsor of THCfarmer. If you have any objection, you could ask for help from logic

Also, kind advice to farmers, if you don't like Mars Hydro products when you get it, just contact us return the money within validity. Don't let the items keep ruining your good mood. Looking for your decent lights, happy growing!🌱

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello, @kfuller802vt sorry for your bad experience with our products. The TS1000 is designed without a fan. If you think it's hot in summer, please kindly leave the driver out of the tent, add a fan, keep good ventilation. When you compare mars lights temperature with other lights, please kindly stand the same place. Whether the power supply is above the lamp or not? Whether put the power supply outside the tent?

Same money? As I know other brands' LEDs are much more expensive than us at the same quality.

All mars hydro users are noobies??? Some of our customers not only mars lights, but they also use HLG, Black dog, Optic, also Alibaba lights at the same time, we don't get any complaints to us. Our commercial clients use TS3000 to test also get great results.

We know that the harvest is not only depended on what kind of lights you use but also by the strain, the grower planting experience and technologic, the effort expended, the growing time, etc. Some growers feedback tp us they get 1.8g/w with TS series lights.

Hope you find the decent lights, get your great harvest. If you're interested in using your efficient lamp compare with our TS1000, please let us know the results.

Sorry, It's that "grow on Earth, grow with Mars"

You can speak here, I also have the same right, and Mars Hydro is the sponsor of THCfarmer. If you have any objection, you could ask for help from logic

Also, kind advice to farmers, if you don't like Mars Hydro products when you get it, just contact us return the money within validity. Don't let the items keep ruining your good mood. Looking for your decent lights, happy growing!🌱

Not a fan of mars but its not hard to see you guys are improving and probably not far off getting there. I would say mars rep will take a while to repair but I think your going about it in the right way. Still not enough to win me over though. Efficiency and advertising honesty are going to be key to get the respect that other companies have and you guys are improving on both.

Ignore the guy he is a douche you can't find a single post where he is not being a whiny bitch or bragging about something. He seems to lack the ability to communicate in any sort of constructive matter. Just watch his reply to this for proof lol. Haven't seen him attempt to post anything constructive or helpful yet.

There done feeding the troll 😜

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you Auqa, we will work hard to win your trust😊

K

kfuller802vt

Thank you Auqa, we will work hard to win your trust😊

anyways your lights are trash, dont worry ill spread the word, already working on marshydro sucks ass social media campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kfuller802vt

yeah we all know we need our 60 x 60 industrial growhouse to be 90+ F during flower, at least i dont need mine to be, i still gonna use my gavitas for that, sorry marshydro 450 lmfaoooo

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

@kfuller802vt Your right about Mars being shit. Your wrong about the elections ( or in ODing on my best flower) and your wrong about @Aqua Man . Why you repping Vermont so hard?

GreenVillage

GreenVillage

Hi i am thinking of buying a new light for my 1m x 1m x 2m grow tent with 400w hps light.I was going to buy HLG 260W RSPEC one of them for now and one more latter.Would 2 of the HLG 260W RSPEC be to much for my tent size if so should i get 1 Elite 360 led or some different setup?
Don’t buy from todogrowled they are False advertising I bought HLG 260w V2 Rspec and it of finally comes with Meanwell driver HLG-240H-C2100A their name of product is this and the assembly video is also for this driver but when you buy you will receive not HLG but ELG driver the difference is that the HLD have dimmer adjustment point on top of the driver and the ELG have on the bottom keep in mind that every time you want to simmer your light you will need to unscrew the driver from the Heatsink !!!! This is totally unpractical imagine you trying to unscrew the driver in mid flower sweating over the plants , once you realize the driver is different they will tell you you can’t send the driver back to be exchanged for HLG that they advertise , so I recommend to buy it from vividled.co.uk or horticulturelightinggroup.eu , todogrowled is false advertising!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom