Need Help To Decide Which One To Harvest

• Thread starter kenmastazz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kenmastazz

Hi,

this is my 3rd grow and first time growing 6 different strains simultaneously. Tomorrow is Flowering Day 56 and I took some pics of the trichs but can't decide which ones are ready to get chopped.

1: Amnesia Haze
2: Bubble Kush
3: Family Picture
4: Northern Lights
5: Sour Diesel

Amnezia Haze
Bubble Kush
IMG 0852
Northern Lights
SourDiesel
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Personally from those pics I don’t think any are ready. Bubba kush or northern lights will prolly be the first ones to mature. Never heard of family picture. A google search didn’t turn anything up either. Sour d is a 9-10 week strain.

K

kenmastazz

Thought amnesia haze was an 11-12 week strain. Hazes are notorious for being slow finishers.
I think you misunderstood what i mean was even though Amnesia Haze is a slow finisher and usually needs 11-12 Weeks my amnesia haze is today 8 weeks old but got the most amber trichomes of all my strains even more than the 8-9 weeks finisher....

K

kenmastazz

More Pics

Pics 1-3: Amnesia Haze
Pics 4-6: Bubble Kush
Pics 7-9: Fat Banana
Pics 10-12: Northern Lights
Pics 13-15: Royal Domina
Pics 16-18: Sour Diesel

Amnezia
Amnezia2
Amnezia3
BubbleKush
BubbleKush2
BubbleKush3
FatBanana
FatBanana2
FatBanana3
NL
NL2
NL3
RoyalDomina
RoyalDomina2
RoyalDomina3
SourDiesel
SourDiesel2
SourDiesel3
Monster762

Monster762

Kush = indica shorter flower time
haze=Sativa who knows how long they’ll go. Usually at least 10+ weeks.
I think from your quick pic the second from left plant is going to be ready first. It’s showing most fade. Flushing ?
By the way from the distance all your plants look good. Nice buds. Closer shots would help too. And you don’t need amber trichs. Super cloudy minimal amber is best thc level.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Personally from those pics I don’t think any are ready. Bubba kush or northern lights will prolly be the first ones to mature. Never heard of family picture. A google search didn’t turn anything up either. Sour d is a 9-10 week strain.

Lmao. I think he was referring to a group photo JWM2.

K

kenmastazz

I think from your quick pic the second from left plant is going to be ready first. It’s showing most fade. Flushing ?
im using biobizz so no flushing it was just a very hungry plant(royal domina(RQS)) i couldn't feed enough....

Monster762

Monster762

Idk about biobizz needing no flush. I think anything benefits from a flush pre harvest.
I’ve never used biobizz but see a lot of people are now. Some having issues too. No matter what a strip of the soil is helpful. Then the plant has no choice but to eat those reserves before harvest. Cleaning up your bud and enhancing everything about it. It’s not just about stripping the n or hard nutes from buds. The plant reacts differently when running on reserves. Kicking resin production up. Terps all come out in the air. You’ll litterally smell all the good chit as the cold clean water is doing it’s job.
It’s like curing in a jar I guess. Some people swear by it some say not needed.

K

kenmastazz

And you don’t need amber trichs. Super cloudy minimal amber is best thc level.

thats the thing i dont understand i see a lot of amber on the pics but everybody is saying they are not ready....

Monster762

Monster762

More Pics

Ok so many pics. First thing sugar leave trichs mature earlier than buds.
Last couple showing amber but before them you got pics of clear trichs. Obviously all different stages. Try to get right up on a middle bud. Not the top cola. Go to one of the lower buds on that stalk. Look at the bud. Not leaves. That should be general idea of where that plants at. But true you don’t need amber. Some of your pics I def would not chop but a few are close. But bud trichs might tell different story.

Monster762

Monster762

More Pics

Ok so many pics. First thing sugar leave trichs mature earlier than buds.
Last couple showing amber but before them you got pics of clear trichs. Obviously all different stages. Try to get right up on a middle bud. Not the top cola. Go to one of the lower buds on that stalk. Look at the bud. Not leaves. That should be general idea of where that plants at. But true you don’t need amber. Some of your pics I def would not chop but a few are close. But bud trichs might tell different story.

Monster762

Monster762

More Pics

Fat banana looks closest. Others I see amber but also clear clear. Again sugar leaves aren’t best trichs. They amber quick. Far banNa. I’d say week or so. Others look like they got some clouding to do still

Monster762

Monster762

Dude I literally laughed out loud when I read he did a Google search for it! Honest mistake tho, especially with some of these crazy names they come up with lol
Yeah. I’m trying to think of a name for my cross n everything related to blue purple grape diesel anything close is already taken for some cross. I’m gonna figure one out. Might go American gangster n just call that chit blue dog doo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom