Need help to decide with what nutes should I go

• Thread starter Eledin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eledin

Eledin

So ive been recently told that Iguana Juice no longer has guano, kelp or krill extract in their formula and Im wondering whats a good alternative, they still have a pretty solid recipe but the price knowing that they removed those ingredients stings a little bit. The alternatives I have available here are: Biocanna, Terra Aquatica organic line and B.A.C. (According to an article of 2013 this one has guano, kelp and herbal extracts but I dont trust any webpage anymore 🤣 )

Eledin

Eledin

Also whats up with Grandma's Enggy F1 and Ancient Earth? Theyre both on the feeding chart of Iguana Juice but theyre both leonardite derivates, whats the deal with that if anyone knows? Just to spend more money? Ive been only using Ancient Earth.

crossfader

crossfader

This run I'm using Mega Crop 1 part from start to finish. Heard/seen good things here from growers who've used it. Just want something simple to use yet will give decent results✌️

Eledin

Eledin

What would you remove/add from here? Which ones I choose, Pro Roots and Pro Bloom or Root Booster and Bloom Booster? Pro supplements are more expensive but way more concentrated so I just wanna know which one you think is better since the feeding chart says to use one root booster and one bloom booster of the mentioned above. Are they good with Pro Organic bases or not needed?

Thanks!!

Bumslayer3700

Bumslayer3700

Can someone explain the differences in these two feeding schedule. Fox farm hydroponics….then there is a fox farm hydroponics “part 3”. The EC is different and after zapping countless seedlings I decided to go with the “part 3” schedule. I have the dirty dozen set and I don’t know how to use it properly. Compared to the seedlings I planted in dirt the same time months ago……..I’m not doing anywhere near good. I’ve watched many YouTube videos and I’ve read for hours online but I just need someone with some experience to guide me. These were planted near the same time, I know it’s sad. They are screaming for some love and I dont know what to do to please them. Saturday is their day to get attention. for the gallon jar, I used week 4, it started to wilt within an hour so I watered it down to the EC was 1.6. Prior to 2.6. I use their measuring guide but the EC never coincides with the chart given the recommended amounts. The PH is correct. I stay on top of it. Any advice is appreciated.

Bumslayer3700

Bumslayer3700

I use clay pebbles. Works well enough to not venture away from. I am having issues with the roots getting sludge on them. Completely starving the plant of life. I literally cut 100% of the roots off the plant and it’s in the midst of growing them back successfully. Anyway, I’ll be happy to share info or answer questions in hopes of learning something myslef.

Top Bottom