Need help. To defoilate or not

• Thread starter Ryboburton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Love the farm. Helped me a ton on my first grow. Last bit but prob not but of advice. To cut leaves or not. The girls are sour diesel. Sativa dominate. Plants are on the third week of flower. They received heavy heavy LST growing up. Grown in soil. Would u strip leaves yes or no. And reasons why either way please. I have the room
And height to leave them
Be if needed.
Thanks
Rybo

Need help   to defoilate or not
Need help   to defoilate or not 2
Need help   to defoilate or not 3
Need help   to defoilate or not 4
Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Oh I hear ya. As of right now I’d like to just leave them be. I cut and bent them hard when they were vegging. I think they’ll give me weight if I do nothing but water and feed them till harvest. But it’s my first time. I’m not against experimenting with a plant. Ideas?

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

I would suggest the alternative route. Keep the leafs on but try to open her up a littel bit. Rope down outer branches so you will get more light and air inside the canopy. You can do this in flower just don't be to agresive. Just move each a couple of inches out.
But they look amazing!
I wish you all the best

Last edited:
Ryboburton

Ryboburton

That one cola is tall as shit lol. Surely I missed a top in there at some point wouldn’t you think. It’s one of my strongest plants. Lights don’t bother it as of yet but I can always bend it over if I need to I would guess ?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Maybe some strains still find a cola to put a lot more energy into making the plant a new apex I will put up pics of mine I tipped and LST supa cropped them both Girl Guides did the exact same thing , there looking great good job so far mate well done . Od .

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Put me up I’m interested seeing. Yeah I couldn’t figure out why it did that. I can’t..... well I can but stoned so way too lazy get a full plant pic. I never take them
Out anymore. But overall it’s one of my two healthiest. I’ve broke it twice lol. Dropped my fan on it once and got too aggressive in another area. Hell maybe that contributed

Top Bottom