Need help to diagnose my plant

• Thread starter Murcid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Murcid

Murcid

So I have an auto in a 5-gal cloth bag and I am not under watering or over watering it. Do you guys have any idea as what is going on and why the leaves are drooping especially the new growth?

I have been doing some research and I think it might be potassium def.

Need help to diagnose my plant
Need help to diagnose my plant 2
Need help to diagnose my plant 3
Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

we refer to overwatering here, not so much in terms of frequency of grower's (you) watering - but in terms of moisture retention of the growing medium (which does affect the frequency of the watering...). that's as elegantly as i can describe overwatering...anyway, what's your growing medium?

did these plants go bad just recently?

finally, what about pH? pH imbalances leads to many 'deficiencies' thru lockouts, etc.

Murcid

Murcid

we refer to overwatering here, not so much in terms of frequency of grower's (you) watering - but in terms of moisture retention of the growing medium (which does affect the frequency of the watering...). that's as elegantly as i can describe overwatering...anyway, what's your growing medium?

did these plants go bad just recently?

finally, what about pH? pH imbalances leads to many 'deficiencies' thru lockouts, etc.

Probably been like this for a week, I think there might’ve been a ph imbalance.

Thanks for your replies @Kampbe1l and @Aqua Man

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Nutrient lockout from over feeding. Looks similar to mine when I tried to force feed them a ton to get growth before flowering started.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
So I give the auto maybe 3 cups of nut water every two days

slurry test is getting equal parts di water and soil right mixing and measuring right?
That's not enough man, you're underwatering too frequently and likely getting lockout. You should water with enough solution to completely saturate the pot u til you get a little runoff out the bottom. Then leave it until its dry and light weight again, several days assuming this is soil. Coco is a bit different. What are you growing in?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah I could have made the mistake of thinking underwatering but that would not explain those leaves being puffy. Kinda not making sense to me

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

That's not enough man, you're underwatering too frequently and likely getting lockout. You should water with enough solution to completely saturate the pot u til you get a little runoff out the bottom. Then leave it until its dry and light weight again, several days assuming this is soil. Coco is a bit different. What are you growing in?
This is what happened to me. I have several different strains and some could handle the small daily watering/feeding but some couldn’t and of course pot size had a lot to do with it. Then I tried to force feed on and lost her, she was a good 4’ tall and big.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yeah I could have made the mistake of thinking underwatering but that would not explain those leaves being puffy. Kinda not making sense to me
It doesnt make sense really, but 3 cups every couple days for a 5 gallon pot isnt even close to enough water. I'd be giving them 1.5 gallons each feeding or more

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

It doesnt make sense really, but 3 cups every couple days for a 5 gallon pot isnt even close to enough water. I'd be giving them 1.5 gallons each feeding or more
The root ball is probably the size of a 1 qt bag. Can't grow into the dry pockets. Same as giving 3 cups every other day to a plant in a small pot with root rot. IDK hope you can save it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom