NEED HELP TRIED EVERYTHING I CAN THINK OF

• Thread starter kyle57843
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kyle57843

kyle57843

Idk what is going on with my plants been a while since I've had any problems but then this shit starts happening to all my plants started in early veg I'm getting super slow growth and wierd yellowing of leafs though after flip it would change but nope been progessing. Using the full floraflex nutrient lineup recommended dosage, powersi, and calmag. This is beginning flower. I also use floraflex coco. Feeding at 1250ppm coming put at 1280 ppm feeding at 5.9-6.0 p.h.this also happening from the all over the plants from top to bottom

Need help tried everything i can think of
Need help tried everything i can think of 2
Need help tried everything i can think of 3
Z

Zill

Marginal tip leaf burn. How’s your watering and feeding? Maybe too much fertilizer. Are all the plants showing the same symptoms? Throughout the plant or just in spots. Like lower leaves.

Zill.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I agree with @ComfortablyNumb, based on what we can see from here. Pictures of the whole plant are important. Just showing single leaves isn't enough.

kyle57843

kyle57843

Whole plant top to bottom one of those plants show the progression in late stage purpling leaves stems that's not genetic

20221103 075805
20221103 075801
20221103 075754
20221103 075747
20221103 075741
kyle57843

kyle57843

Id
I agree with @ComfortablyNumb, based on what we can see from here. Pictures of the whole plant are important. Just showing single leaves isn't enough.just
Just uploaded some full plant pics seems like it starts lower and works its way up

kyle57843

kyle57843

Marginal tip leaf burn. How’s your watering and feeding? Maybe too much fertilizer. Are all the plants showing the same symptoms? Throughout the plant or just in spots. Like lower leaves.

Zill.
Yes all plants showing same symptoms I'm feeding about half what is recommended besides bulky b which I probably went a little heavy this last mix on that but these symptoms like I said were showing up in early veg on some strains and now after flip all of em are showing symptoms I'm thinking it's something nutrient wise but I've tried losing dosage raising dosage nothing has helped

kyle57843

kyle57843

The variable that has changed is I got a new p.h. pen same brand and variety and everything it's the apera one. But i used the same p.h calibration solution on this one as I did the other one so I don't see how it could make a difference

TomH

TomH

Purple petioles make me think it's low on Mg. Maybe some epsom salts in water in a foliar spray (if not flowering yet), or on the roots if in flower.

kyle57843

kyle57843

Purple petioles make me think it's low on Mg. Maybe some epsom salts in water in a foliar spray (if not flowering yet), or on the roots if in flower.
That's my thoughts was magnesium but I've been using cal mag so I don't understand

daggarooker

daggarooker

Did you test the two against each other ? Do you regularly change your pens battery? Sorry if it has been asked before.

kyle57843

kyle57843

Did you test the two against each other ? Do you regularly change your pens battery? Sorry if it has been asked before.
Yes I did they were about the same but the reason why I needed a new one because the old one was way off would it not matter though as long as I'm using the same calibration solution?

daggarooker

daggarooker

I'm thinking towards rootbound as well, what do the roots look like ?

kyle57843

kyle57843

I'm thinking towards rootbound as well, what do the roots look like ?
Nice and healthy I just transplanted 3 weeks ago to bigger pots so I don't think they are rootbound although the ones that are most affected by whatever is going on having rooting into the new mix at all or grown an inch. Which is extremely odd all of them have stunted growth about half the growth I'd expect by now

daggarooker

daggarooker

Yes I did they were about the same but the reason why I needed a new one because the old one was way off would it not matter though as long as I'm using the same calibration solution?
A clapped pen is a clapped pen imo. It may drift a point a day ? A week and you out of wack ............. make sure you use fresh, good quality batteries always in pens and keep the sensor moist.

kyle57843

kyle57843

A clapped pen is a clapped pen imo. It may drift a point a day ? A week and you out of wack ............. make sure you use fresh, good quality batteries always in pens and keep the sensor moist.
Ya bro I've been doing all that tip moist and I've literally recalibrate every other day.

TomH

TomH

That's my thoughts was magnesium but I've been using cal mag so I don't understand
Is it possible that the "cal" part of cal-mag is locking out some critical nutrients?
I've heard, but this purely word of mouth, that cal-mag can cause some nutrient lockout problems if it's overused.

kyle57843

kyle57843

Is it possible that the "cal" part of cal-mag is locking out some critical nutrients?
I've heard, but this purely word of mouth, that cal-mag can cause some nutrient lockout problems if it's overused.
Idk dude I'm at a loss I'm probably going to flush before the next watering and see if it helps

daggarooker

daggarooker

Nice and healthy I just transplanted 3 weeks ago to bigger pots so I don't think they are rootbound although the ones that are most affected by whatever is going on having rooting into the new mix at all or grown an inch. Which is extremely odd all of them have stunted growth about half the growth I'd expect by now

you checked runoff e.c. and ph?

kyle57843

kyle57843

I've check runoff ec but not p.h. what should runoff p.h. be the ppm at input is 1250 and outflow is 1280

Latest posts

Top Bottom