NEED HELP turning bud into oil for ecig

• Thread starter blsfilm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blsfilm

blsfilm

I can no longer smoke bud but I have been able to use an ecig does anyone have a method for turning the bud into a product that I can use in the ecig like the oils they normally use .. I am older and need to have my medical MJ can not ingest as a food product due to sever GI DAMAGE need to inhale but can no longer inhale with a vape unit that uses ground up product I need to turn the product into something an ecig can take as if it was the juice for smoking ecigs PLEASE ANY HELP is greatly appreciated.. EASIEST method preferred return can be small does not matter if it works *)o(*

Graywolf

Graywolf

Duck soup! A 510 cart with the poly fill wick in tact, works well for us with decarboxylated oil, which we load into the cart hot, using a glass hypodermic syringe and needle.

With the polyfill gingerly removed, it also works well with shatter, or oil that is still in carboxylic acid form. Without the wick, decarboxylated oil will run out when you lay the pen down, so it has to remain upright all of the time.

Here is a link to the putzing around that we did getting to our present system. It is an open ended project, in that the state of the art is steadily improving, so today solution will be old news tomorrow.

http://skunkpharmresearch.com/portable-pen-vaporizers/

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

You could order or make a honey bee extractor and buy a bottle of butane and make BHO than vap that. real easy and easy to handle. I use a dapper to load my oil can, put some bho on and hold over the can light heat and in it goes. My can has a wick inside so the oil sits on top so I push down with the dabber and light heat and slowly pull the dabber out this will make the oil suck down into the can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom