Need Help Understanding Disposable Oil Pen Vapes?

• Thread starter Grumble Butt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Grumble Butt

Hello folks a friend brought me back a couple of disposable vape pens that he picked up from a dispensary in Vancouver. One of girl scout cookie the other grape god not that it is relevant to my question. What I thought after trying was i would like this better with product I made myself. So i sourced the same pens which just arrived of course without instructions on how to load which brought me here to the forum.
It appears you have to dilute your product with either glycerine or propylene glycol. Glycerine I have worked with for years for tincture but I have no experience with the other. I have a variety of products I wanted to try with the pen oil, shatter and a few grams of clear. Anyhow the basic idea is to dissolve the oil in glycerine and then inject it into the pens. I was going to use a coffee warmer and a small dish for mixing. Also what i was thinking of doing was making a tincture of very sweet buds first for flavor then add the oils/shatter for the real pow! The mix I've seen on the site is 70% oil/shatter to 30% glycerine is this correct or do i have my head up my Grumble Butt? Any and all help would be appreciated.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I was reading ejmix is better for ejuices than food glycerin, just what I read...

R

roneal247vpe

dude just buy some pre-made cartridges. they are some awesome ones from GoldenPharms
They got a big variety of flavors & flavorless mixes. They look and taste really clean & they get me on a nice faded high.
I think they're a really new company. I ordered 1mL for my first time but I'm gonna order more next week cuz goldenpharms got their juice mixed perfectly.

just a friendly faded recommendation~! www.GoldenPharms.com

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Why pay for someone else's garbage when the opportunity makes his own. I'm a grower, and I'll be damned if I spend a dime on someone else's meds. Period.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Why add stuff to what your smoking?
Keep it clean & Just buy a pen vape built specifically for concentrates of all types.
20161128 144248
20161128 144232
20161128 144305
20161128 144213
20161128 144156

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hello folks a friend brought me back a couple of disposable vape pens that he picked up from a dispensary in Vancouver. One of girl scout cookie the other grape god not that it is relevant to my question. What I thought after trying was i would like this better with product I made myself. So i sourced the same pens which just arrived of course without instructions on how to load which brought me here to the forum.
It appears you have to dilute your product with either glycerine or propylene glycol. Glycerine I have worked with for years for tincture but I have no experience with the other. I have a variety of products I wanted to try with the pen oil, shatter and a few grams of clear. Anyhow the basic idea is to dissolve the oil in glycerine and then inject it into the pens. I was going to use a coffee warmer and a small dish for mixing. Also what i was thinking of doing was making a tincture of very sweet buds first for flavor then add the oils/shatter for the real pow! The mix I've seen on the site is 70% oil/shatter to 30% glycerine is this correct or do i have my head up my Grumble Butt? Any and all help would be appreciated.
Youre on the right tack as far as mixing but many people are getting away from juice mix and just buying a pen for a pure dab hit... with all the bajillions of pens out there i would go the pure route.

Top Bottom