need help visualizing the MPB setup

• Thread starter joehank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
I for one would love to see some of Jalisco kid work I've herd nothing but good things

J

Jalisco Kid

My smallest fed lines are 2",they come off 3".
I have been retired,I have 3 5000's I must find a home for as I am done growing here in cali. Just starting a nursery in Jalisco so I am looking forward to that. Suerte JK
I am not familiar with that manu. for that pump, I would look for a company that has more confidence in their pump and offers a longer warranty. One dead pump and you will go out and buy two good ones so you will have a backup online. One look at limp plants and you will understand why size and quality matter.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
My smallest fed lines are 2",they come off 3".
I have been retired,I have 3 5000's I must find a home for as I am done growing here in cali. Just starting a nursery in Jalisco so I am looking forward to that. Suerte JK
I am not familiar with that manu. for that pump, I would look for a company that has more confidence in their pump and offers a longer warranty. One dead pump and you will go out and buy two good ones so you will have a backup online. One look at limp plants and you will understand why size and quality matter.

Im down to take any GM's you have.

Top Bottom