NEED HELP , What is my plant issues? , Nutes or anything else ?

• Thread starter HippieOsea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HippieOsea

Need help  what is my plant issues  nutes or anything else 2
Need help  what is my plant issues  nutes or anything else

I am Auto grower before this is my first time on clones so i need some advice sir !

I get this 4 clones GDP with over nutes issues and then i flushed them and recovering them till they came back from stunt but they looks startving and then i started run a new nutes from 600 ppm on soft water and now its 950 ppm no more with soft water,

after that i cut the leaves and new brances so it will keep the flower in good shape in the future ( is it right idea for keep good shape flowering ??)

PS. Sorry for my bad english
ps2. Is it ok if i use hard water (200 ppm Artesian water drilled from the ground ) for watering and soft water for nutrients mix

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Do not remove anymore leaves. Let the plants grow for now. The plants need those leaves to photosynthesize. These plants look good as of now considering the fact that you removed alot of their leaves.

How large are those pots? How much water per feeding?

Also, lift your pots off the floor and put them on a baking rack or something that will allow air flow underneath the bottom, doing this will prevent your roots from getting too cold and it will allow the roots to "breathe" better.

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Agreed. At first i was confused as what i was seeing. I had to zoom in.

Even with that being the case, theyre still growing so its highly likely theyll be ok.

HippieOsea, think of the leaves like solar panels, those leaves produce your energy in order for your plant to grow. Without solar panels, theres no way for your plant to use the light source.

New growers go too far with the professional techniques without knowing the basics. Yes you can defoliate, but you cannot over do it, same goes for 90% of the techniques and methods for growing cannibus.

To simplify, DOING LESS EQUALS MORE. There is a phrase I was taught by a very experienced grower, he told me "L.I.T.F.A"...LITFA means "leave it the fuck alone" ...as growers we want to do a whole bunch to "help" the plant, but by doing too much and trying too mamy things or over utilizing any 1 technique, what we actually do is hurt the plant.

H

HippieOsea

Do not remove anymore leaves. Let the plants grow for now. The plants need those leaves to photosynthesize. These plants look good as of now considering the fact that you removed alot of their leaves.

How large are those pots? How much water per feeding?

Also, lift your pots off the floor and put them on a baking rack or something that will allow air flow underneath the bottom, doing this will prevent your roots from getting too cold and it will allow the roots to "breathe" better.
Its 5 gallons sir.

Before i flip to flowering i need to wait till their get more leaves right.

If i wanna keep the flowers in good shape so i need to remove it when its became little flowers right thats the way i was did with auto plants before.

Thanks you so much for give me some adviced.

Last time from the nutes on Thursday i just gave them a 1.5 Liters of water and see they still good as absorbing..

I have another question !
What is the best ph for foliar the calmag ?

As i understand they prefer slightly acidic right so its should go 5.5-6.0. Normally i gave them by water i just starting to learn a new things sir !

RR1

RR1

Agreed. At first i was confused as what i was seeing. I had to zoom in.

Even with that being the case, theyre still growing so its highly likely theyll be ok.

HippieOsea, think of the leaves like solar panels, those leaves produce your energy in order for your plant to grow. Without solar panels, theres no way for your plant to use the light source.

New growers go too far with the professional techniques without knowing the basics. Yes you can defoliate, but you cannot over do it, same goes for 90% of the techniques and methods for growing cannibus.

To simplify, DOING LESS EQUALS MORE. There is a phrase I was taught by a very experienced grower, he told me "L.I.T.F.A"...LITFA means "leave it the fuck alone" ...as growers we want to do a whole bunch to "help" the plant, but by doing too much and trying too mamy things or over utilizing any 1 technique, what we actually do is hurt the plant.
Good post. Until you've killed 30 or forty plants, keep things simple. Start slow, walk before you run. This isn't a cheap hobby. Most growers should also grow other plants around the house/yard. If you can learn to grow a healthy plant using simple techniques, then you are ready to progress in techniques.
Keep at it. Pretty soon you'll be an old grower. Happens fast.
RR1

Top Bottom