Need Help... Whats The Problem? Should I Use More Nutes Or What??

• Thread starter All Plains
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All Plains

All Plains

Soil just got soil mites dont know if theyre beneficial or not. Read that soil mites is a sign of healthy soil. Plants are slowly dying. They look underwatered so i upped there watering to every other day. There about3-4 weeks old on 12/12....There light green and dying. Using a 8 bulb t5 54w each bulb...could they be too close...ill take pics now.... Need help!!!

All Plains

All Plains

Im either over feeding, over watering, or they just need to dry out and need a good flush.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

No problem, well I can't tell you for sure on that. Has to do with a lot of factors. But if you are feeding straight water your plants will tell your when they are hungry :)

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

I agree with Stickyfingers, let them dry out a bit. Are their holes in the bottom of the cups?

All Plains

All Plains

Do they look like they can come back to life bc i really dont wanna start over. Even though i should.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Would be better to go ahead and start some new seeds. But keep those and see what you can do with em, they'll take some time but they can definitely bounce back

Polar510

Polar510

I didn't see any Perlite in those cups. You might want to add some in the future for better drainage so they wont get over watered so easy Peace!

All Plains

All Plains

Oh also... Can i wait till flower in cups?? I almost started another thread. Just gonna ask u guys. I dont wanna repot just yet. I wanna see what i got. I read it just takes 21 days from 1212 to flower. So shouldnt be a problem.

All Plains

All Plains

And since u said start new ones i will but def gonna keep these.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Oh also... Can i wait till flower in cups?? I almost started another thread. Just gonna ask u guys. I dont wanna repot just yet. I wanna see what i got. I read it just takes 21 days from 1212 to flower. So shouldnt be a problem.
I guess you can but I would pot them on in bigger pots with better drainage and keep them up off your floor cold roots are not what the plant wants .

Polar510

Polar510

If You start flowering in cups the root mass will be to small going in to flower. The problem with that is you will end up having to transfer it during Flower which IMO should be avoided if all possible.

Top Bottom