need help whit Gavita ct 1930e

• Thread starter Jayvelo86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

Hi I just bought 2 gavita ct 1930e and is not much info on them since they are new in the market I wanted to know how u can control the veg and flowers stage when u growing photoperiod ? I also have the gavita L1 master controller

BigCube

BigCube

Hi I just bought 2 gavita ct 1930e and is not much info on them since they are new in the market I wanted to know how u can control the veg and flowers stage when u growing photoperiod ? I also have the gavita L1 master controller

I'm not familiar with your fixture, but photoperiod means just what it says, photo period. The amount of time the light is on.

In veg 18 to 24 hours of light is acceptable. The standard is 18 hours of light, 6 hours of dark.

In flower, 12 hours of light then 12 hours of dark is the standard.

The plant will start to flower when you change your photoperiod from long days to short days. This tells the plant that the seasons are changing, days are getting shorter and its time to make babies!

I dont think a light fixture could ever change that. If you have a fixture with veg and flower switches or purple light, I suggest returning it as soon as you can and getting a decent fixture.

Hope this helps!

Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

I'm not familiar with your fixture, but photoperiod means just what it says, photo period. The amount of time the light is on.

In veg 18 to 24 hours of light is acceptable. The standard is 18 hours of light, 6 hours of dark.

In flower, 12 hours of light then 12 hours of dark is the standard.

The plant will start to flower when you change your photoperiod from long days to short days. This tells the plant that the seasons are changing, days are getting shorter and its time to make babies!

I dont think a light fixture could ever change that. If you have a fixture with veg and flower switches or purple light, I suggest returning it as soon as you can and getting a decent fixture.

Hope this helps!
Ok thanks

Leonfun1

Leonfun1

These lights are also more for flower than veg. If you are coming from non led you will definitely need to lower the lights to 50% or after a day you will see serious drooping. They won’t drink well either. Be careful. I’m in my first rip with them and so far I love them. I’ve been using the fluence vypr’s for a couple years now and love them. Thought I would try these out and see what happens. Only a few days into flower so not to much to report. But just like the advertise took my old de’s off their hangers and slid these in no problem. There really is a slight convenience to the “replacement” they speak to.

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Holy cow those lights are $1500 each I was just looking at them I would love to get just one of those, I'll never be able to afford one though you're going to get some awesome buds huge koalas out of those lights buddy...

Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

These lights are also more for flower than veg. If you are coming from non led you will definitely need to lower the lights to 50% or after a day you will see serious drooping. They won’t drink well either. Be careful. I’m in my first rip with them and so far I love them. I’ve been using the fluence vypr’s for a couple years now and love them. Thought I would try these out and see what happens. Only a few days into flower so not to much to report. But just like the advertise took my old de’s off their hangers and slid these in no problem. There really is a slight convenience to the “replacement” they speak to.
Can u please keep.me update 🙏thanks

Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

Holy cow those lights are $1500 each I was just looking at them I would love to get just one of those, I'll never be able to afford one though you're going to get some awesome buds huge koalas out of those lights buddy...
Hopefully that's why i bought them let see will post the progress but im doing autoflower

Leonfun1

Leonfun1

I’ve consistently pulled 3 per thousand off the fluence. I’m expecting the same from these. I’ve gotten 4 per once. I know that’s the new number. I’m sure it’s variety specific to a degree but over all health of canopy I find to be most important and when that’s where it’s suppose to be I’m ok with results either way.

Top Bottom