Need Help With 16oz Cup Outdoor Grow

• Thread starter Grow420Fun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

I'm not calling the grow bible shit dude I said I didnt need to read it. Don't go taking my words out of context and make it seem like I'm knocking the book because I'm not, I was agitated because of your sarcasm..... No need to be a dick.
That book is shit bro only good for commercial grows anything you need to info on will be on Google or the farm also good ol practice

Toaster79

Toaster79

You have been here on the Farm since mmm 4 days ago and are running the mouth like no other, The problem here is we have New people coming onto the Farm everyday asking the same old questions over and over again, If you want to rock 16 oz cups have fun hope its works for ya, But the isn't RIU home of the micro grows or closet grows, Maybe use the search button at top of this page or search google for old post or even you tube,

So you being a total dickhead really helps on the quality of this forum?

You're being out of line with your attitude and sharing those links is called spamming so either back off with being such a prick or get your ass banned.

Fucking know nothing know it all

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

You're being out of line with your attitude and sharing those links is called spamming so either back off with being such a prick or get your ass banned.

So who's all in for a solo cup grow off? We can get all sciencey and shit

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah I guess you're right I've seen those contest but I think it's kind of ridiculous. its abuse of the plant.
Newbie growers leave their plants in cups.
the plants don't like it.
So why do it?
For shits and grins why not give it a shot I feel like as farmers were too concerned with making weight and forget to have fun ima start a thread and stop jacking this one

Camdawg

Camdawg

Not a solo cup but this is a seed I found while rolling a joint. Tossed it into a plant box and then it rained a few weeks later. Well a few months later we've my friends got this little girl

Skunked

Skunked

I say give it a try I grew some beans a while back in the solos just for shits and giggles I vegged till they had true leaves and then straight to flower I did have some that mutated on me but then again I was using bag seed so who know but I did pull about7 gs give or take it was fun...
Any farmers out there wana play the beer cup challenge I have a huge seed collection that has a good amount of bag seed I saved over the years
Let's play im down DM me

str8smokn

str8smokn

Sorry but even auto needs more than that to grow.16oz of root space will only give you problems. IMO.
STR8

MGRox

MGRox

I'd could see gettin in on a 16oz challenge. Have to be able to choose my 16oz container though. Got a couple cuts in hold that are in bondage 16oz atm; could possibly do one of those. haha.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry but even auto needs more than that to grow.16oz of root space will only give you problems. IMO.
STR8
Oh I'm sure it's not gona be purdy but I'm sure some of y'all doing coco probably could school the shit out of us lol .

Skunked

Skunked

I'd could see gettin in on a 16oz challenge. Have to be able to choose my 16oz container though. Got a couple cuts in hold that are in bondage 16oz atm; could possibly do one of those. haha.
I think it'd be fun for everyone lol to atleast try, don't go throwing your best seeds in but some bag seeds or an early clone wouldn't cause any distress other than a few bucks added to your electricity if you even choose to make it its own "room" although I don't have too many beans I'd feel like using for this, think I have like 5 bag seeds laying around from some herms

H

happy b

There is none you need to read that book, I find it funny you on here asking for help and at the same time calling one of the best grow books ever wrote SHIT,....:bookworm: Also to update this post here is another one I have both and they both have tons of info.
View attachment 535007
View attachment 535008
Jc bible(not jesus christ but jorge cervantes) i STILL refer to that book nearly 15 years after starting to grow.
a book every grower worth their salt should have.

Carefull boys this alsation bites!
And the toaster burns too!

H

happy b

Google party cup grow comps or something.there should be plenty.
I warn you it isnt easy to grow DECENT plants to completion in 16 oz cups.the best way i would suggest is get everything you need for a small coco run.ie coco,nutes and a ph pen and do mini hempy style cups.not that iv done that but i think its the best way to grow in cups.

H

happy b

STR8
It can be done.doc greenstone ran a cannaventure party cup comp in 2011 or so.it takes skills though.not many could do it in the comp.they could veg em no sweat but flowering is were the problems started.i trim my root ball on my cuts that i keep in party cups to save space.i find no bottled nute can do for a plant what a good soil mix can do.

str8smokn

str8smokn

@happy b oh so true,good points. I hadn't thought of coco,but that is where the small pot big yield starts at. Or any yield.
Good luck to any that do it. I will watch and follow ,I am curios.
STR8

Skunked

Skunked

@happy b oh so true,good points. I hadn't thought of coco,but that is where the small pot big yield starts at. Or any yield.
Good luck to any that do it. I will watch and follow ,I am curios.
STR8
You should give her a go along with us bro, gravekat started a thread hop on over there

B

billzbudz

This is my "bagseed". No idea the family or strain, but she's been flowering for about 8weeks,I'm getting ready to harvest her any tips I could get on how to clone a clipping? Etc. This was done with water only

20150912 185603
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
She looks good bro probably needs some more time looks hazy and it's way to late to clone man sorry

Latest posts

Top Bottom