• Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
My pheno of Chocolope

Flowered short.

54424d1258055043t thai x super skunk chocolope dutch dragon x dj short blueberry flower cycle ch
54416d1258054969t thai x super skunk chocolope dutch dragon x dj short blueberry flower cycle ch
54421d1258055043t thai x super skunk chocolope dutch dragon x dj short blueberry flower cycle ch
J

JTf1hybrid

hey guys im currently using 6'' rw cubes and 1/4 inch cocotek mat, after reading your posts i really wish i would have used 2 mats. when i lift my corners up i have huge masses of roots shooting through the mat 21 days into flower i can also see the roots getting a little brown because the masses are already through the 1/4 inch and now just hanging around in the bottom grooves of my flood table, i am going to double the layers on my next bunch, by the way im running 3 4x4 trays with only 10 girls in each and they are 2.5-3' tall 21 days into flower im using 30 gal rez but i cut my overflow drain down so the table didnt fill as much. im water 2x aday every 12 hrs using canna full line except the boost and im subing in some advanced nute sensi grow for extra nitrogen due to canna being a little on the lighter green side i must say the kings kush is doing great, kandy kush is really taking off had a little stretch from the og genes but seems its going to fill out nicely and lemon skunk is a beast tall branchy and starting to fill in, i had the kings kush and lemon skunk going together just for a test run to see how the strains reacted to my setup, lemon skunk was way taller so i snapped the branches along the top to even the canopy, im not sure but i think that method is a form of super cropping i just wait until flower and crank those branches sideways till it cracks then tie them down and in about 3 hours under 3000k of light they start reaching back to the rays and all the popcorn nugs grow up into individual buds

Latest posts

Top Bottom