Need help with a plan

• Thread starter SlimkAA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SlimkAA

SlimkAA

Hi all,

Need some advice of what to do next each week.

Pictures i add its already 6 weeks, autos, mars hydro light.

Then i started i was thinking ill will be checking week by week video and just follow the steps...but its notthat easy:)) mine looks diferent then guys do in videos:) now its week 6 and i feel i lost control and not sure what to do. Can somebody put me on right path again. And tell me what you would recomend to do week by week

Today i was do little bit lst and remove some fan leaves what block , they still very small in heigh ,one of them start show early flowering. I am bi confused then to do what now.

Need help with a plan
Need help with a plan 2
Need help with a plan 3
Need help with a plan 4
Need help with a plan 5
E

elusiveshame

What's your watering like, how close are your lights, and what's the intensity of your lights?

From what I understand about autos is you only want to LST, anything else can stress the plant and stunt their growth. It seems like a lot of autos are done within the 60-75 day range, so at 6 weeks you should be seeing them start to flower.

To me, it looks like they're under watered, especially if you're only checking on them once a week. Taking care of cannabis plants isn't a lot of work, but you do have to put *some* effort in at the very least.

SlimkAA

SlimkAA

I give 1liter every 3 days then they get dry top, light is 55-60cm away, using 75dim now on light.

2Bad

2Bad

How big are your pots? Are you getting runoff? What kind of light?

SlimkAA

SlimkAA

Pots 10liter , mars hydro 3000 , now rhen you mentioned run off...i more talk i think maybe you righ try give more water next watering. Dont see any water come out

2Bad

2Bad

Yeah it is Don. Coco always needs runoff @SlimkAA and every 3 days sounds like too long as well. Everyday you should be watering especially in flower. You don't want to treat coco like a soil.

SlimkAA

SlimkAA

Yeah it is Don. Coco always needs runoff @SlimkAA and every 3 days sounds like too long as well. Everyday you should be watering especially in flower. You don't want to treat coco like a soil.
I will try give more water ,thanks for advice guys! I will update how it looks next week.

I use canna terra profesional plus

Hopefuly they look more healthy and much bigger đź‘Ť

SlimkAA

SlimkAA

Hello all, thanks again. Your tip with feed more gives much better result ,i even dont know why i was afraid to feed them wirh more :/

Again asking for few tips for this stage. I have few plants on left getting tall. And ones smaller one bit more bushy.

I thinking continue to lst and maybe remove some fan leaves what block buds and maybe remove some bottom what no need?

What you think? And i also think. Maybe need one more fan for circulation. Or tower fan is enough for tent 4x4 ?

Thank you in advance for your coments

20221118 131306
20221118 131303
20221118 131240
20221118 131248
Top Bottom