Need Help With Auto Flowers

• Thread starter Bigeasyboss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

As so as my auto flower plants pop up out the soil what should I have my lights on?should they be on 18/6. Or should they go straight to 12/12 as they are auto flower plants ,much help appreciated ,and what age should I start feeding them nutrients

cannabeans

cannabeans

Well... the thing with "autoflowers" is that there is a gene that had been selectively bred into the plant in which the "age"of the plant determines the time in which the plant will bloom regardless of light schedule.
Are your seeds regular of feminized?

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Well... the thing with "autoflowers" is that there is a gene that had been selectively bred into the plant in which the "age"of the plant determines the time in which the plant will bloom regardless of light schedule.
my
seeds are feminized

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Also can I clone a normal plant from 2 weeks into budding

cannabeans

cannabeans

Also can I clone a normal plant from 2 weeks into budding
Can you ??? answer yes.
Is it recommended? No
is it likely to root? Maybe ???
If it is your only option.. Go for it, give it a try!
seeds are feminized
As for your light cycle goes... If these were my auto plants, I would leave the light on 24 hrs a day. Im sure there will be people that say different.... But this is my opinion and it seems no one else has checked in to help anyway.

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

yes I tryed to clone and it died within a day but never mind I was putting them on 18/6 but it's going slow,so I will start on 24hr from now on and cheers for the info mate,really needed it

S

Scottispro

Hey I thought I would chip in here this is my first grow so don't really have a clue what I'm talking about I am also using autos I have had my lights on 18/6 for the first 10 days things are going a little slow but one of my plants are starting to get a little burnt by the light, sorry I can't help just thought I would share some info ✌
Peace

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Ok cheers pal and Don't put your lamp so close to the plant,put it further away fro the plant if it's burning at a you age

Latest posts

Top Bottom