need help with budder

• Thread starter buddercrazii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

buddercrazii

So I need a hand with something.. I recently have been getting really big into the dab scene cause my tolerance had gotten so high. I know how to make oil and I tried doing it the other day with butane instead of I so and ended up with a shatter budder like material instead,is this due to the different method of making it or?..also,I wanna get into purging my oil/budder but I heard purge machines are illegal in Canada,is this true?and if so what alternatives are available for me..thanks for the help guys

socalpunx

socalpunx

Well Im not sure if its illegal in canada plus you could just make your own but what exactly do you want to know?

B

buddercrazii

Well Im not sure if its illegal in canada plus you could just make your own but what exactly do you want to know?
well if I could make my own,how and with what?and also what's the process of purging budder what does it do best way to do it etc.. basically I want to know how to make shatter budder or wax or honeycomb properly

socalpunx

socalpunx

honestly search youtube on how to make bho,cause I could type a long ass reply on how but if you search it on youtube you will find most of your answer's,then if you have any questions on the details,Ill help you anyway I can.It would make it easier if you watch some of those videos so then you would know what im talking about when I explain the process for you

socalpunx

socalpunx

Latest posts

Top Bottom