Need Help With Clones Plz

• Thread starter rico89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rico89

I have clones in rockwool and put them in small pots of coco straight away without roots. Will the roots still come thru? Or am I doing something wrong? Please help

Last edited:
R

rico89

They may make it unless the coco is very wet.

In tge future wait for roots before planting
How often would you recommend feed? Have never had to deal wid clones at such an early stage before so am new to this procedure.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

How often would you recommend feed? Have never had to deal wid clones at such an early stage before so am new to this procedure.
There are other people much more qualified to answer than I.

Most water once and some water twice. Between feedings

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You need moist media that isnt fully saturated to grow roots, thats why its best to keep them in just rockwool until they show roots. You can water the rockwool and shake or flick the extra water off for the best root growing moisture level. Its possible to grow roots the way you have it as long as you keep it moist, a wet humidity dome will help. I use straight un PHed distilled water for rooting.

R

rico89

You need moist media that isnt fully saturated to grow roots, thats why its best to keep them in just rockwool until they show roots. You can water the rockwool and shake or flick the extra water off for the best root growing moisture level. Its possible to grow roots the way you have it as long as you keep it moist, a wet humidity dome will help. I use straight un PHed distilled water for rooting.
Thanks for the info. Do I have to make sure water comes out the bottom or is that too much water.

hiboy

hiboy

The biggest problem a lot of people have doing clones is watering too much
normally you go at least four or five days without re-watering
Always keep them in a humidity dome with the vents open and a heat mat works well also
Or set them on your DVD player

R

rico89

The biggest problem a lot of people have doing clones is watering too much
normally you go at least four or five days without re-watering
Always keep them in a humidity dome with the vents open and a heat mat works well also
Or set them on your DVD player
I thought all I would need is tent and lights. Is this not possible?

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I thought all I would need is tent and lights. Is this not possible?

Moist is good. Soaking wet is bad when cloning.

Most people start clones in rock wool or in coco or dirt in a disposable cup. An easy way to have a humidity dome over tge cup is an upside down sandwich bag.

R

rico89

Moist is good. Soaking wet is bad when cloning.

Most people start clones in rock wool or in coco or dirt in a disposable cup. An easy way to have a humidity dome over tge cup is an upside down sandwich bag.
I have them in rockwool and planted them in coco without roots showing and now they are in tent. Am I doing this all wrong?

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I have them in rockwool and planted them in coco without roots showing and now they are in tent. Am I doing this all wrong?
The only thing you realy messed up on was impatience abd not waiting for roots.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

They may still root with out any issues. But you won't be able to tell if and when the roots are growing as you planted the RW cube in coco.

R

rico89

They may still root with out any issues. But you won't be able to tell if and when the roots are growing as you planted the RW cube in coco.
Ok. So shall I wait till I see roots at bottom of small pot then transplant into bigger.

Top Bottom