21 days in
Growing with motherearth coco perlite
Using power si floraflex b1 b2 cal mag King kola big bud purpinator mammoth p
Feed cycle : feed water feed
Sf4000 lights at 80% power
Ph 6.2
Ec 2.1

View attachment 1222052View attachment 1222051
In coco you should be feeding every time never use plain water, even when flushing. And you want a ph of 5.8 going in with coco. What’s your ec out? I have not used the nutrients so I’m not sure if 2.1 ec in is too high or not.

Peerpressure517

Peerpressure517

In coco you should be feeding every time never use plain water, even when flushing. And you want a ph of 5.8 going in with coco. What’s your ec out? I have not used the nutrients so I’m not sure if 2.1 ec in is too high or not.
I's that only in coco dirt That's a 100% coco that feed everytime with cause the mix is like 70% coco that I have
But 2.1 is 1050 on the 500 scale an 1470 on the 700 ppm scale .

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

I's that only in coco dirt That's a 100% coco that feed everytime with cause the mix is like 70% coco that I have
But 2.1 is 1050 on the 500 scale an 1470 on the 700 ppm scale .
If it’s mixed with perlite then yes feed every time and we need to know what your runoff EC is.

Peerpressure517

Peerpressure517

If it’s mixed with perlite then yes feed every time and we need to know what your runoff EC is.
I flushed them cause I thought it maybe lockout or nute burn an the ec was pretty high like 4.5 range

Peerpressure517

Peerpressure517

Good call on the flush. That maybe the cause of your issues, salt buildup caused nutrient lockout.
Yea I've been having these issues my last few grows now I know it's my watering not till run off is the problem good look bro thanks

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Classic signs of over-feeding. How do I know? I've been down that road before. Most of us old-timers here have gone to the school of hard knocks when it comes to growing. There wasn't an internet back then.

Once you've finished the flush, you'll want to feed them at about half the nutes you were before at least for a couple of feedings. You may end up bumping it up some later on, but be careful. Over-feeding is something to always be on the lookout for. Each strain you grow can behave differently. Some are more sensitive than others.

G

growstorehunnie

21 days in
Growing with motherearth coco perlite
Using power si floraflex b1 b2 cal mag King kola big bud purpinator mammoth p
Feed cycle : feed water feed
Sf4000 lights at 80% power
Ph 6.2
Ec 2.1

View attachment 1222052View attachment 1222051
When working in Coco sometimes you have to supplement with EXTRA CAL MAG. Coco leaches calcium from the soil, if there isn't enough in the soil, the plant can't uptake not only calcium but other nutrients as well. Therefore, no calmag=no uptake of other nutrients= build up of nutrients in the soil. The first picture doesn't look like nutrient burn but deficiency of not only Cal Mag but other nutrients as well. The plants needs calcium and magnesium to up take and use micronutrients. I would recommend feeding every watering with at least CalMag and a micronutrient product.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

If the rc run off high I fish with nutes in the water ?
Yes when you flush the coco just use nutrient water with low EC. Like for you I would flush with .5-.7 EC water slowly until your runoff comes out at what you want then you can go back to normal feed or lower it a little so you don’t get salt buildup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom