Need help with feeding schedule please read...

• Thread starter theslums
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theslums

ok growers so i have a question... so its week 4 today and they only had 1/4tsp of floranova grow before they went into flower. they had kelp meal once in flower (someone said to dont use kelp meal?) anyways since its week 4 already how should i schedule my feeding? and how should i measure it? because if i give them a good dosage id only be able to feed prob 2times before harvest.

is there any way i can give them low doses of bloom every week to make up for whta they missed??? thanks

C

chambervonbong

There is no way to make up. But you can use a foliar feed mix to catch up slightly. Foliar feeding not only feeds but suffocates the foliage, both leaves and flowers causing them to increase in size to create more glands to breath with. Make sense try it out just stop feeding three weeks prior to harvest. But continue to give them a bath nightly before the lights go out. Mix up one Gallon of water to one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. it does wonders.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
ok growers so i have a question... so its week 4 today and they only had 1/4tsp of floranova grow before they went into flower. they had kelp meal once in flower (someone said to dont use kelp meal?) anyways since its week 4 already how should i schedule my feeding? and how should i measure it? because if i give them a good dosage id only be able to feed prob 2times before harvest.

is there any way i can give them low doses of bloom every week to make up for whta they missed??? thanks
Is this an OD guerilla grow? If so, you need to go with stuff like guanos, organic mixes. I suggest something like Dr. Earth Organic 4, worked well into the soil around the base of the plant. Depending on size I'd start with 1/2C-1C mixed into the surrounding soil. Pay attention to "drip line", that is where the water would drop from the leaves to the ground--that's the extent of the rootball generally. Cover that area.

Top Bottom