Need help with flowering mom plant 4th week

• Thread starter Artski87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Artski87

Artski87

My plant is in 3rd day of week 4 of flower and she’s starting to fade for some reason with a reddish tint to some leaves.
she’s a mom plant that I’ve had for 8 months now and she’s in a small 2 gal container.
using advanced nutes +all additives she gets fed 1-2 times a week and plain ph water 3-4 times a week . In soil . Run off ph is 6.0 . Otherwise it’s looking good , I had a plant die on me with a similar problem that I couldn’t figure out . Any help would be awesome thanks

Need help with flowering mom plant 4th week
Need help with flowering mom plant 4th week 2
Need help with flowering mom plant 4th week 3
Need help with flowering mom plant 4th week 4
Need help with flowering mom plant 4th week 5
Need help with flowering mom plant 4th week 6
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Is it completely dry when you are watering it? Watering from 4 to 6 times a week is excessive for soil. Watering too much is like staying in the water too long for your skin. Things start to swell and rot when they stay wet too long. Root rot will show up on the top of the plant as deficiencies and toxicities weeks after the damage is done to the roots.

Artski87

Artski87

Yea I water when fully dry and some leaves are starting to even droop a little , I noticed my ph was at 5.8-6.0 so I’m raising it a bit Slowly I’ve cut the feeding down 1/2 for now . I was told it might be root bound , but it was fine until now , week 4 of flower

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Try sitting it in a tub of water with a few gallons of feed water when you feed her and let her drink for an hour before taking her out of the bath.

Top Bottom