Need Help With Grow Room Please *new Member

• Thread starter hydroman03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hydroman03

Need help with grow room please new member
I just completed building my garage it's 30x40. Im going to have 2 Rooms (you can understand more from the picture).

-Left side is Veg-
-(6) 4x8 trays with 43 plants on each tray.
-4 dig 12 port manifolds per tray.
-2 Fluence VYPRx Plus lights per tray
-5082 cubic feet
-462 sq ft

-Right side is Flower-
-(8) 4x8 trays with 32 plants per tray.
-3 dig 12 port manifolds per tray
-5698 cubic feet
-518 sq ft

What size water reservoirs would u suggest per each room. And also the fresh water to feed each room? All plants will be in 6x6 rock wool with floraflex green tops. All be top fed to waste with my drip system.

I also plan on running the Titan 3 controller with a 50lb tank for c02 for the flower room. Do you think that would be fine?

Any other info would be great. Thanks for your guys' help.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
View attachment 687477 I just completed building my garage it's 30x40. Im going to have 2 Rooms (you can understand more from the picture).

-Left side is Veg-
-(6) 4x8 trays with 43 plants on each tray.
-4 dig 12 port manifolds per tray.
-5082 cubic feet
-462 sq ft

-Right side is Flower-
-(8) 4x8 trays with 32 plants per tray.
-3 dig 12 port manifolds per tray
-5698 cubic feet
-518 sq ft

What size water reservoirs would u suggest per each room. And also the fresh water to feed each room? All plants will be in 6x6 rock wool with floraflex green tops. All be top fed to waste with my drip system.

I also plan on running the Titan 3 controller with a 50lb tank for c02 for the flower room. Do you think that would be fine?

Any other info would be great. Thanks for your guys' help.
Looks good... leave yourself a little space for a 24 hour clone room.. you dont need much... you can put 100 clones in a 3x3 spot no problem

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Looks good... leave yourself a little space for a 24 hour clone room.. you dont need much... you can put 100 clones in a 3x3 spot no problem
Yes I agree most important part of the grow in my humble opinion.

sixstring

sixstring

Looks good,very similar to what im building out right now.i think i would want 2 x 55 gal reservoir for the flower room and at least 2 x 55gal for your fresh water.you can also just put up a shelf in the current veg area for clones and use the same 18/6 lighting you use for vegging.seems like your veg is a tad bigger then it needs to be but extra room is good.im not sure 2 of those lights per tray will be enough in flower but you can figure that out soon enough.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Veg room can be half the size of flower room so take the clone area out of that side.

hiboy

hiboy

Not good to have your tables touching lengthwise you need to get in there and work on middle plants 100%
Also having your water reservoirs in a room with the light will create major allergy unless they are black tanks
I would put them in a different room
water is better at 60° not veg room temperature of 75 ish
Hb

Last edited:
H

hydroman03

Thanks for the replies everyone. I ended up going with a 300 main and 200 for each room. I spoke to a guy at Leader Pumps directly and forwarded him the info I attached here. Also going with Leader Pump 3/4hp. I am going with all black tanks. It's a full LED setup so it won't be putting as much heat out as HPS setup.

Again I'm new at the this but do any of you guys have some tips or a page/info on how to do clones. I know it's defiantly going to save me money in the long run. I'm ourchasing my clones from a friend to start.

Thanks again for the replies and feedback.

Latest posts

Top Bottom