Need Help With How Many Lights For Plants

• Thread starter Bigeasyboss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Hello I've got 1 400w HPS light and 1 600w hps so will they be alrite for 14 auto flower plants 2 normal fem plants and 2 uknown plants either fem or auto ,so will 2 lights be alrite for 18 plants ,I've got the room space ,no ventilation but with 2 fans
HELP!!!!!!!

H

happy b

1000 w over 2 lights is more than enough for 14 autos but you,l need to sort out an extractor fan or the room will get both too humid and too hot.an extractor is ESSENTIAL unless running dehimidifiers & co2 ect in sealed rooms.an intake would help too but u could maybe get away without an intake as your extractor can usually suck some air in wen its extracting the room but in my experience that can leave u with a less than perfect environment which can slow down growth rates and other stuff.best to get both if u can.

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

1000 w over 2 lights is more than enough for 14 autos but you,l need to sort out an extractor fan or the room will get both too humid and too hot.an extractor is ESSENTIAL unless running dehimidifiers & co2 ect in sealed rooms.an intake would help too but u could maybe get away without an intake as your extractor can usually suck some air in wen its extracting the room but in my experience that can leave u with a less than perfect environment which can slow down growth rates and other stuff.best to get both if u can.
I've got it in a bedroom but I've got 9 inside a tent in the room and 9 left outside the tent,but all in the same room,I can leave the door open so fresh air can get in if that's alrite ?if I keep temperature under 30 degrees ,then do I need to worry about humidity???

H

happy b

I've got it in a bedroom but I've got 9 inside a tent in the room and 9 left outside the tent,but all in the same room,I can leave the door open so fresh air can get in if that's alrite ?if I keep temperature under 30 degrees ,then do I need to worry about humidity???
If im 100% honest i dont have a hygrometer to measure the moisture although its not something i would advise you to do as a new grower.i dont use em because iv been growing in the same space for a long time and i know roughly were the moisture levels are in my space but its always best to know for sure.a small cheap hygro meter is pennies practically.

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

If im 100% honest i dont have a hygrometer to measure the moisture although its not something i would advise you to do as a new grower.i dont use em because iv been growing in the same space for a long time and i know roughly were the moisture levels are in my space but its always best to know for sure.a small cheap hygro meter is pennies practically.
I will get one today also for 20 days old plants don't you think these are very small,I mean another 10 days and they will be a month old ,and tree auto,surely they should be getting pretty big now ? There staying small but growing in width I think and not height

H

happy b

Remember theyr autos.dont sweat it too much.dont expect too much either.just do what you can.
how long u been growing?

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Remember theyr autos.dont sweat it too much.dont expect too much either.just do what you can.
how long u been growing?
Sorry bit late reply haha first grow,I started last month,my ballast on my 600w HPS just nearly set on fire so I chucked it out,it's f*cked.basically will only 1 ,400w hps be alrite for about 20 plants , stupid question I know but will it ok for a weak with only that one lamp as delivery taking ages for a new ballast ????

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

I've got an extractor fan,I just never thought of using it untill the smell gets really bad ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom