• Thread starter Tobias
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tobias

Hey!, i will be running a 60x60x140 for motherplants/babies/vegg
and a 80x80x160 for flowerroom1
and a 90x90160 for flowerroom2

So the whole idea is to haveing a great SoG like harvesting 6 plants every week and keep refilling up with clones and switch around plants to diffrent rooms.

and my first idea was to use soil in 3.5 Gallons but for soil. but it will be risky trowing away that much soil each month and keep buying new one so i'm strongly thining to switch to hydro.

but my question is that i need help with is. how big buckets will i be needing for the diffrent rooms?
since i dont want to have to vegg them that much since its a SoG and already picked out top 44 as strain. i will needing a airpump that can pump the water to all plants but one airpump to each room so 3 airpumps should i let some plants shear bubblers bucket? or should i do one to them each if so what size of the bucket do i need and etc. hope i dident confouse you :i

sky high

sky high

That was very confusing bro. Very. Have you grown weed before?

There are many, many successful SOG-type grows detailed here at the Farm....from closets to warehouses. Find a grow that you can mirror with the equipment you can afford to run. The size of your roooms means nothing if you have no ways/means to fill them with the proper amount of light and dial in your ventilation/water/air temp/pH/etc.....as well as having the ability/knowledge to deal with all of the aspects of "seeds" and clones and mothers and all it takes to run a perpetual garden successfully.

If you detail what you have for equipment (or budget on hand to purchase) in the above areas and can link a few grows that have your interest that mirror your skill level...folks might be able to help you zero in on some specifics/etc. I would suggest reading as much as you can and getting your space as set up and completely functioning/dialed in BEFORE you jump the gun and get caught up in the hype of this strain or that or think you will be running a perpetual set up from day one.

read, read, read.....then get high and read more!

T

tenthirty

Sky High is correct, from the questions that you are asking, you really need to start reading.

But I'll throw you a bone. Google Al b. fuct

Top Bottom