Need help with leaves with spot and wrinkles

• Thread starter Overkill13579
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Overkill13579

Overkill13579

We started 5 at once three have the problem two of them do not. Each plant gets the same water,light extra

Need help with leaves with spot and wrinkles
Need help with leaves with spot and wrinkles 2
Need help with leaves with spot and wrinkles 3
Overkill13579

Overkill13579

I water once a day with a spray bottle and I have not given any food yet they're about 2 and 1/2 weeks old

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

I water once a day with a spray bottle and I have not given any food yet they're about 2 and 1/2 weeks old
Suggestion: water into your medium and see if the leaves improve. I've had some issues like this from foliar feeding too. Still not sure what I did wrong. The water was pH'd and everything but it still came out like that.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

You should water heavily until water runs out the bottom and then let them dry out completely b4 watering again. Watering once a day in dirt will make the roots stay wet, get water logged and rot. Roots like to breathe, let them dry out between watering and get some air.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Get ready to up pot. If you’re using preamended soil that should have enough nutrients for the remaining veg. If coco, up pot and feed immediately. Need more light for flowering. Plants look good thus far.

Also if you’re in soil, do some research on wet/dry cycle for soil. Very important like trip said above.

Overkill13579

Overkill13579

I had the cups on my window sill so I put a thermometer next to them and it was reading nearly a hundred degrees.
Now they're in the tent where it doesn't get as hot thanks for the help

Latest posts

Top Bottom