Need help with multiple light lift !

• Thread starter Bubblehaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I saw a bad ass lift for multiple lights a while back and now I cannot find it.
Trying to help someone figure out the best way to raise and lower 12 xxl 8 inch ochos at a time and there are for rows per room. We are trying to figure out the safest sturdiest way possible. They are already planning on using electric chandelier lifts. The plan they have now calls for a huge rack system to be welded together 3 ft wide and 50 ft long. There has to be a better way. The one I saw had pipes with pulleys and the bar spun and it lifted the lights. But without the design I am not sure if any of the details. Any suggestion ? Thanks

Olyver

Olyver

Send me a PM BubbleHaze, I have some pics and design layouts of heavy duty lighting trusses for what you need. Electric winch and solid, uses EMT pipe and U clamps, the most important is using good wirerope and split-bolts.

Olyver

Olyver

Those bike lifts look flimsy and goodluck making it 40' to 50' long. Here's a link to Telespar, they make square telescopic tubing, with holes to attach more pieces together and put eyebolts through the openings that are every inch.

There are other companies too, just Google "telescoping square tubing".

J

Jalisco Kid

If you really want a good system look up motors in a theatrical suppliers catalog,then go to the manufacturer. I set up a sys to lift individual lights so some one could run their show at a poolside somewhere on earth. JK

Top Bottom