Need help with my plant !

• Thread starter Kamel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kamel

Kamel

Hi.
I don`t know what is going on with my plant, couple days ago leafs started to be droppy, but only the big ones responsible for gathering sun, i tought yea propably plant is using them and their resources as it should, beacouse all leafs on tops branches were like they should, healthy, strong, pointed even in same direction, i was away for two days and when i came home i encountered this. I dont know if this is some sickness, or under / over watering, leafs are droppy and moisted at the same time, some are dry, i dont know whats the deal...

Need help with my plant
Need help with my plant 2
Need help with my plant 3
Need help with my plant 4
Need help with my plant 5
Need help with my plant 6
Need help with my plant 7
Need help with my plant 8
Need help with my plant 9
Need help with my plant 10
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
she is way stressed, odd bladed leaves, bad stress! first off looks underwater but, need to know what you been doing, your grow area specs?

Kamel

Kamel

This is the case, i dont know what strain it is ( i found a seed ), i tried to water her one per 3-4 days, she was healthy all the process, and now this, i used N / P / K for industrial purposes ( my friend have farm ).

i give her 14/12 hours of light/night like i should during flowering, i check moist in pot this is why i water her once per 3 or 4 days depending of moisture levels.

Prehaps roots dont have enough space ? i have some leafs turned upside down, i heard that this happen when roots dont have enough space to maintain photosynthesis process but i`m not sure...

Do anyone of you encountered same problems ?

infam0usgro

infam0usgro

Looks like overwatering to me, and looks like your feeding(nutes) aint where its supposed to be at. Care to explain how much water you are giving it every 3-4 days? how many ml's or gallons and what nutrients are you using with what type of ec and ph?

Have you done a run off test?

Kamel

Kamel

Some buds have smth like this, some leafs are moving around, some are simply laying down, one have 2 leafs turning upside down and 1 laying down.. i`m clueless..

20201012 140347
20201012 140430
20201012 140454
20201012 140546
20201012 140643
20201012 140751
20201012 140921
20201012 141002
20201012 141006
lipifarmer

lipifarmer

seems normal for flower without air flow , and decent light, i suppose you grow like that in room?

Kamel

Kamel

Yes, exactly, i don`t have special build grow room with fans, holes to put tubes in to maintain air flow, special lights ect. But i try to keep air flow, not always tho, sometimes i simply working and don`t open window cause there is too cold outside. Is this can bea causing problems ? not enough air flow and overwatering ? including leafs droping or turning upside down ?

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Yup she needs a real environment...like a tomato plant, those type of plants need full sun and warm temps, they are not good for window houseplants
Is prolly affected by fusarium wilt caused by god knows what but prolly on very slow metabolism unable to suck water...

Kamel

Kamel

I know, but i dont have resources right now and this is my first time, just trying out, i managed to fully grow 2 other plants in same room, they were some auto strains, they developed verry fast and everything was fine. Putting her in bigger pot making space for roots should help a little or just simply cut everything out ?

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Looks like overwatering, she needed a haircut a few months ago also.

lipifarmer

lipifarmer

You can't help her , she cant produce more in that environment ,she cant bud up . photoperiods grow bigger and stronger , so they need much more sun and wind to grow properly then auto strains. , maybe if you try auto again

Kamel

Kamel

i was thinking that roots don`t have enoughs space and all above, if i put her out, let roots to breath a little and put her in bigger pot you guys think it will help anything ?

lipifarmer

lipifarmer

No sir, you cant do nothing with that one... Check trichomes, harvest time is close..

Latest posts

Top Bottom