Need help with my seedling, it has brown spots on leaves

• Thread starter AutoFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AutoFarmer

This is a sweet ZZ auto from RQS.
It is germinated 2 weeks ago in a 20l pot with biocanna bioterra and no fertilisers, only BioPH- from biobizz to correct ph of tap water to 6.3
Soil has been humid, not too dry, with a cycle from little humid to irrigated, but due to weather condition, the period of this cycle has been long, like 2-4 days
I grow outdoor, and I have other big plants that have some pests, but nothing like this one.
Temperature is 19 -28 °C, right humidity.

I do not understand why it shows these strange spots on leaves, I can see a translucid texture on one leaf, and others with brown-Darkgreen-deadish spots on the sides, but first sign was that strange curvature on the main leaves, just the day before I placed it under my viparspectra (450w LED) only for a cloudy day, at 100’’ height.
I think that the spots are caused by something else, not the light.

I observed some microscopic black dots on the leaves, maybe pests, and some flying mosquitoes really small and chaotic flying near the soil of other plants, not this.
I also want to suggest that using bioterra of biocanna, highly areated, I do not thing it can be a root problem, but I’m non sure.

I ask for suggestions and opinions about my plant, really thanks.
hope to understand the problem and correct before it’s too late.

Need help with my seedling it has brown spots on leaves
Need help with my seedling it has brown spots on leaves 2
Need help with my seedling it has brown spots on leaves 3
Need help with my seedling it has brown spots on leaves 4
Need help with my seedling it has brown spots on leaves 5
Need help with my seedling it has brown spots on leaves 6
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
She is fine. Just let those first leaves die off. Attached is a basic chart for identifying issues, yr plant is too young to need much , but start a light feeding regiment

C6C6C659 BF34 4425 9C5B CCCF99410BD2

Latest posts

Top Bottom