Need help with my Space case.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

My hand was demolished at work. The swelling goes all the way up the elbow and the Dr said I set the record for the most broken bones in the hand(i think he was a little sarcastic).

Anyways I went home and pulled out the space case and I can't grind it this way. I pulled out the coffee grinder and either I grind it to much or not enough. I hate the little chunks it leaves without pre cutting the weed.

So I'm trying to figure out a way to use my grinder using only 1 hand. I'm looking for suggestions.

TY Jugg

curious2garden

curious2garden

put the grinder in a vise,a big pair of vise grips or channel locks so you only have to deal with one side of the grinder at a time .i was without my right arm and hand for almost a year when i was a teen,you will figure shit out in no time lol.

Yes this would be me, vice grips. I spent a year turning on my washing machine with vice grips because I was to cheap to shell out $4.00 for a new knob. Almost forgot the reason I posted. I wanted to say if you don't want teeth marks on your Space Case use a towel or something between the case and operational end of the vice grips :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom