Need Help With Nectar For The Gods

• Thread starter Cheef Ghost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cheef Ghost

I just finished a grow using ocean forest soil and a mix of perlite , I used the sample kit from Nectar for the Gods, and also used the SLF-100 as well . When I used the sample pack I simply used the recommended feeding schedule . Does anyone have experience using nectar for the gods ? If so is there a better feeding schedule for my plants ? Do I need to use more or less of the nutes than recommended ? I’m trying to understand the nutrients and what they do for the plant.... any good books or info I can read ? Thanks

NHWhites

NHWhites

Use more if your plants are hungry. Use less if they are sensitive. Ime with nectar, the recommended feed is between 350-500 ppms. All plants are different

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Use more if your plants are hungry. Use less if they are sensitive. Ime with nectar, the recommended feed is between 350-500 ppms. All plants are different
Sorry to be a thread necromancer, but I'm returning to the full line N4tG because it blows everything else away, completely, in my experience.

I used to follow the chart to the letter and by mid-late flower, on the heavy end of the recommended dosage, our PPMs would get close to 2k.

I don't know that absolute liquid bone meal saturation to the point of crusty cracked layers on soil tops is necessary. We had some regular late stage minor but consistent hermaphrodite spots in our Sour Diesel, which may have been from that ridiculous bone meal saturation. I believe I read a connection some time ago.

Adding SLF or other enzymes probably wouldnt hurt, as well as staying low to medium range in the recipe schedule.

FULL line of 15 parts (before Kraken came out), back when they were still called Oregons Only before N4tG rebranding nationally, mixing the Nitrozyme in absolutely last to prevent globs forming, made the 100% perfect absolutely best flower I've seen in my whole decades of strong 420-enthusiast life. I've seen and consumed literally countless batches of flower, for decades, including 5x trips to Amsterdam in the 90s (there when White Widow won the cup and Eagle Bill introduced vaping, etc) and Harborside Health was my local dispensary. I've done around-the-world sampling of the entire collection Harborside sold, all grades, every single flower batch there, numerous times. And these are only the legal and above table flowers I've had.

N4tG beats everything, by far. The plant phenotypes express quite dramatically. By mid bloom, every strain looks uniquely different and they only express more as they go. You don't need labels for them. You can look, smell, check the plant structure, and no 2 look nor smell remotely similar in a room with 10+ strains. And the frost is everywhere. My UK Cheese hit over 25% THC and that was almost a decade ago. No telling what current higher THC % strains could yield nowadays.

4 part basic recipe and the 6-10 (?) part medium recipe don't produce anywhere near the results. Even a farmer I know who used all but maybe 2 or 3 (tops) of the full line did not achieve the same A+ perfect results. I've seen lots of Girl Scout Cookies since I quit that partnership and literally none of the crops compared.

So to the OP - not sure how much (more) you've used N4tG since this old thread started, but I cannot recommend the full line recipe highly enough. Its worth every penny. Its worth the hassle to mix it all fresh. There are tools and tricks to mix easier and more thoroughly, and watering full nutes 2x a week means more nights off than on, and the schedule calls for some straight h2o waterings in there a few times, too.

My 2 cents. I've seen some amazing flower grown no-till and even synthetics when done by a master, but N4tG beats all results. Hope this helps someone out there.

@Avrilb - check out this thread

Latest posts

Top Bottom