Need help with nutrients in coco

• Thread starter Newbiegrower143
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newbiegrower143

Just finished my first one and did a lot better than I expected just wondering if anyone is willing to share there nutrients blends they use for coco, I just used canna coco a and b all the way through and then a bit of canna pk13/14 in the end so my question is can anyone recommend anything to use along side it or just a complete different brand or blend for maximum results ? I understand there are a lot of other factors involved just wanting to know from the more experienced if there is a superior method/ nutrient blend thanks in advance

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thats a loaded question lol
there is way much more than a nute line that gives you sucess mate, lot of difent things have to come together for all to click
lights, envoriment, temps and most of all attentive method to all you want to achieve
what i say aint what the next guy says, so it really just comes down to keeping it simple and never get complacent .
get you a routine and stick with it until you feel you master it,when you do,try another medium or difrent method,all turn you into a great gardner.
but just to throw simplicity at you start by
ph water ,use a tds meter and feed your plants by ppm ,when you get better you can adjust and start force feeding but keep it ssimple until you get a couple grows under your belt and by then you will know what to look for.
stay away from the next best thing and trying to keep up with the joness , more time than not they all have cash to waste and talk a great game with none of backing to there claims other than what some lab coat said or document they read , take time to get real hands on experience first ,then jones with them.
dont fall for the nutrient gig of which is best , or the light is best ,learn first then play
anyway learn the game then indulge if need be, myself i been going at this game for a while and still keep it simple, if im on a run for high yield ,well i just grow more plants . i grow a couple pounds and lay back a year or so ,start again and run in a 2x4x5 tent with a 400 watt hid light, run 6 plants in 3 gal pots with forced wind, no ac no heat ,no humidifers or any of that crap,most times if im running coco which ever nute is cheapest is hat i roll with,in soil i make all my own nutes
keep it simple bro with time comes experience,good luck

N

Newbiegrower143

Thanks for the advice and yeah will probably try more of the canna range and yeah I’m going to try different strain this time the seed bank sold me some hardy strains for the first go like xxl Buds and a couple other hardy strains but they didn’t do to well in quality of bud fluffy/not dense but I did a barneys farm liberty haze along side them cause that’s what I smoke and that turned out good quality but a lot less quantity I think my problem was lack of light so will probably invest in another light as well for the next

Top Bottom