Need help with ph/ppm problems

• Thread starter XxShibbyxX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

XxShibbyxX

Hi everyone I'm having some difficulty with my water runoff in my flower room. The ppms are over 2000 and the ph is at 7.

Some info about this room...

3 gallon pots with ffof medium.

I've been flushing them for about 2 weeks with just tap water.
Last night I mixed up ten gallons of nurients for them and the ppms were around 1000-1100.

I'm currently using pure blend pro grow and pro bloom (soil), liquid karma, cannazyme, seaplex, silica blast, sweet, and superthrive for the first transition week then I was planning on just taking out the pro grow when transition is over.

I also have AN big bud, canna pk 13/14, foxfarm cha-ching, and sugar peak grand finale. But those would obviously be used when needed.

Anyways I just gave them some more tap water and the runoff was way to high both on the ph and ppm. Could it be the tap water that's making them look worse it's got about 200ppms and it arond 7 ph straight out of the hose?

I tried to let my babies get to where it looked like they needed nutrients instead of feeding them nutrients every day with every watering like I was doing before. I was told doing that was to much. The buds came out good over all but it looked like popcorn instead of big one piece coalas.

Any help or feedback would be greatly appriciated on anything I cold do to keep my ph and ppms in check so my babies look their best :)

X

XxShibbyxX

Ah crap could a mod please move this into the soil section I didn't realize I was in the hydro section when I was posting.

Thank you!

sky high

sky high

IMO, that's a fuckin' shitload of products to be tossin at 'em on top of the OF.

I would buy a flushing agent and see if you can break some of those ppm's loose. Once you get the ppm's down, if you still want to give them a smorgasboard of nutrients, use 1/4 of the dose of each and see what the runoff ppm's is....then adjust the dosages up, if needed.

IMO, all you need from that list is the Pure Blend Pro Soil Grow & Bloom formulas, one shot of a bloom booster at week 4-5 of 12/12, and the Sweet just to make you feel like you've given em all you can (whether they want it or not).

Less is more. Try it.

good luck

s h

L

lifecycle

Sky high is dead on too much crap...Its never a good idea to mix different brands, the nutes have not been tested to run with one another and can lead to some funky shit.You are mixing Canna,Botanicare,Advanced and Fox farm...not good.

X

XxShibbyxX

Cool thanks guys I have clearex I could flush them with. I was told maybe it was the amount of nutrients I was putting in that caused the small buds. How often should I feed them with nutrients and how often should I with just normal water? Also should I ph down any water I use wether it has nutrients or not?

I thought the nutrients in the soils would be depleted I had them in veg for 2+ months.. I'm still trying to dial in the nutrients is there anythng else I should know or need to do when it comes to soil?

Latest posts

Top Bottom