Need help with Seedling!!!

• Thread starter EastCoastGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EastCoastGrow

so i have had two Big Bang seeds from greenhouse seeds in the rockwool and in my drawer with one t5 flour cent bulb for 3 days 24 hours with the light on and they are getting pretty droopy.

When should i transfer them under the bigger t5?

G

GrimloxK

plants getting droopy from lights? Idk about that. more likely its your watering.

how frequently are you watering?

and what size container are you using?

I have my sweet tooth going on 2 weeks right now and she's still good under a 42 watt 6500k cfl with some ghetto reflectors made from coke cans.

hiboy

hiboy

ur rh is probably super low and thats not good for babies, they like water intake from leaves. 50% minimum
i always pop beans in paper towels enclosed in a sandwich bag left open and sit it on a dvd player for warmth
h

P

Producer

ya, I have two mother plants under one CFL and they're in good shape!
Whatever your problem is, its not caused by the lighting.
Is the drawer opened or closed?
Might want to leave it open. Maybe it gets too hot and might need fresh air.
Could also be you're watering them too much. Or not enough...
Unfortunately the conditions are for over watering and under watering are pretty well the same signs.
We need more details to properly help.
Post pictures maybe?

E

EastCoastGrow

actually im dumb, they are just just getting as close to the t5 as they can, i read up and did more research and with t5s the plant needs to be an 1" away from the light to be affective. Sad thing is i used the same light to veg the seedling of the plant i have 1 and a half weeks into bloom now and i forget how i did it. i smoke way too much... if thats even possible..
anyway im all good now and would suggest t5 single light for seedlings and 8 tube t5 hight out put flurcents for veg up to4 plants...monsters, very quick.
also electric bill stays coooool

Top Bottom