Need help with Sour 60 Autoflower

• Thread starter Bullyson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannasoir

Cannasoir

Not familiar with auto flower, but I believe it depends on how big you want your plants. Most peopel will say a 3- 5 gallon container will work.

jkar_928

jkar_928

autos will veg for about 3 to 4 weeks then flower, 3-5 gallons will be fine to use.

Captive

Captive

i don't get why people grow autos. seems like you'd be limited to small plants?

Automatically sticky

Automatically sticky

I
i don't get why people grow autos. seems like you'd be limited to small plants?
The auto flower is really for the speed of the grow, some are quit nice in size. There are some good strains out there. I am currently growing Seedmakers auto blue. This is a very nice auto, no veg at all, seedling to flower. I have found that auto flowers need a little more attention due to their speed of the grow. You should try one I can tell you that one will make you grow two because of the speed. Remember, if you do try it you can select everything from the smell to the type of bud that comes out. Just try it. There are autos out there that can reach 70-110 cm

ArtofHydro

ArtofHydro

I
The auto flower is really for the speed of the grow, some are quit nice in size. There are some good strains out there. I am currently growing Seedmakers auto blue. This is a very nice auto, no veg at all, seedling to flower. I have found that auto flowers need a little more attention due to their speed of the grow. You should try one I can tell you that one will make you grow two because of the speed. Remember, if you do try it you can select everything from the smell to the type of bud that comes out. Just try it. There are autos out there that can reach 70-110 cm

Never grew an auto before personally. I didnt even know there was such thing as flowering from seedling unless it was forced manually. Being that your plant starts off in flowering, whats the average size of a single plant? how much weight can you expect of a single plant?

Automatically sticky

Automatically sticky

Never grew an auto before personally. I didnt even know there was such thing as flowering from seedling unless it was forced manually. Being that your plant starts off in flowering, whats the average size of a single plant? how much weight can you expect of a single plant?
On my last grow i got 420 grams. That was northern lights, Alot of people will tell you that you can't clone auto flower plants. Well, northern lights is the only auto I found that can be cloned, It grew to about 90 cm. This grow I am doing now is seedmakers autoblue i have had it for 4 weeks it went from seed to flower, its about 1.5 feet tall and it is still growing with bud spots everywhere. I am expecting at least 450 grams out of this plant. I just started some white widow. she is looking good to i will post photos. The plant in my profile picture is an auto purple, shes harvested already.

Automatically sticky

Automatically sticky

Nirvana_Seeds_auto_northern-lights.jpg
northern lights

Automatically sticky

Automatically sticky

I just ordered this. They really look like they were dipped and rolled in sparkling stardust. Nothing else even comes close, once you have experienced ours you will never settle for anything else.
Grandaddy_Purple_Seeds_Original_GDP.jpg

Automatically sticky

Automatically sticky

Vertigo

Vertigo is an outstanding autoflowering cannabis variety from Paradise Seeds. It's a crossing between a Cannabis ruderalis and a fine indica/sativa hybrid. The seeds from Vertigo come from the third generation of breeding and this resulted in a very stable and reliable autoflowering marijuana strain. Vertigo produces an outstanding amount of thick, hard and resinous buds with an intense fruity flavour. The effect is strong, but relaxed. Vertigo can reach a height of 1 meter, sometimes even a bit taller, which is quite tall for an autoflowering cannabis variety. Vertigo is also one of the quickest autoflowering strains on the market. Vertigo can already be harvested after 60 days, so it's a perfect strain for the commercial growers. With Vertigo Paradise Seeds has put its name on the map of autoflowering cannabis seeds.

2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

I remember about 10 years ago peeps were playing with low rider, I got to try a sample of the original LR and it was far from impressive, it lacked flavor, yield and most of all potency. The Ruderalis being a non drug strain kept the potency at a level that was just did not work for myself or my patients. Has the potency issue been ironed out now? If you atre getting 450 grams dry out of a single plant then yield is no longer an issue, cause I am only getting 13-14 oz off a plant like headband in a 5 foot tall plant! I would love to see a plant put out a lb at 1.5 feet tall. This info if true could convert me to autos.

Quick question how many seeds to you have to run to insure you have enough females? And what about phenotypic drift? These are prolly my biggest concerns about autos:D

2b2s

Top Bottom