Need help with this! Asymmetrical new growth and odd coloration that looks to me like possible TMV?

• Thread starter pinkiezadvice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pinkiezadvice

What could be the cause of this? the leaves within the center, where the new growth is developing are really morphed in a weird way. its asymmetrical. could it be TMV or genetics? I was thinking calcium def as you can see some speckle dots at the edge of one of the leaves.

Need help with this asymmetrical new growth and odd coloration that looks to me like possible
Need help with this asymmetrical new growth and odd coloration that looks to me like possible  2
Need help with this asymmetrical new growth and odd coloration that looks to me like possible  3
Need help with this asymmetrical new growth and odd coloration that looks to me like possible  4
P

pinkiezadvice

everyone, here is an update. 2 out of the 4 are doing okay. the other 2 are starting to have weird foliage development. I circled the are in red. i am not sure what it is.

the temp is 63F at night and 78F for most of the day.

humidity is 30-40%

IMG 1563
IMG 1564
IMG 1565
IMG 1566
FreeSkunkClones

FreeSkunkClones

genetics they are is the issue that u are questioning no more or less they look amazing make sure your environment is in check temperature and humidity

Oh I finally get it. These aren't even English speakers spewing this nonsense.

FreeSkunkClones

FreeSkunkClones

What could be the cause of this? the leaves within the center, where the new growth is developing are really morphed in a weird way. its asymmetrical. could it be TMV or genetics? I was thinking calcium def as you can see some speckle dots at the edge of one of the leaves.

What COULD be the cause? Or what IS the cause? There's only one possible cause. But the community prefers ungrounded total nonsense speculation vs telling someone to add 4ml of zinc glycinate and 1ml of boron glycinate to clean water and spraying the "mutants" to fix their boron/zinc deficiency.

P

pinkiezadvice

What COULD be the cause? Or what IS the cause? There's only one possible cause. But the community prefers ungrounded total nonsense speculation vs telling someone to add 4ml of zinc glycinate and 1ml of boron glycinate to clean water and spraying the "mutants" to fix their boron/zinc deficiency.
do you still think this is zinc and boron def? thanks

IMG 1604
IMG 1605
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

do you still think this is zinc and boron def? thanks
I had some genetic problems with an autoflower a couple months back
All same seed on of then was just so fucked its to one closest to the camera
E6BF1128 1D5C 4341 99AD 9E1B753DE5DF

477551E0 0645 472B AC27 1D33A12A6186

But it turned out just fine

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

If you have a zinc or boron problem, and you are using cannabis specific nutrients and/or soil, the odds are overwhelmingly likely that you are not actually deficient and either of these. If the plant is not uptaking them, way more likely to be a pH or environmental issue. True deficiencies in those secondary and tertiary micro nutrients are exceedingly rare and almost always caused by an availability issue. Even ca deficiencies are pretty rare for as often as folks on here tell people to add calmag. I would stick with good solid watering and lighting practices and see if she doesn’t grow out of it. If it doesn’t resolve, I would probably slurry test the soil and see what you have going on through root zone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom