NEED HELP WITH VENTALATION

• Thread starter sweetolmaryjane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sweetolmaryjane

hello i currently have a 400w MH in a room with a hydro set and a soil garden which is under florescents. My room is WAY to hot. like 94 degrees hot...I have a bathroom ran hooked up blowing the air out of the room but that does not seem to be helping much, i also have 2 fans in the room but there just blowing the hot air around. I am a new farmer. any suggestions? soon i will be hooking up my 1000w HPS but i need to be able to control the temperature before i do that

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

IF you are at 94F with a 400 don't even waste your time with even looking at a 1000W. First off room size = ? .Is the room without AC ? Without the needed information no one can help you.

S

sweetolmaryjane

IF you are at 94F with a 400 don't even waste your time with even looking at a 1000W. First off room size = ? .Is the room without AC ? Without the needed information no one can help you.

it IS at 94, and i know that, thats why i said i need to solve the problem before hooking it up lol.. however it is not air conditioned and the room dimensions are 11x 9 with 7 foot ceilings

S

sweetolmaryjane

and i cannot air condition it because their IS a window but if i put an AC in thwe window the light will shine through and thats not good

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Try and evapotive cooler, it will helpalot!
Confu...

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

bathroom fan prob isn't moving much air, how is your intake situation? likely not enough air coming in to replace the heat your trying to remove, will affect rh too.

S

sweetolmaryjane

you may be right i may need to get another bathroom fan, but with the one there is an average amount of air coming out the end.. but probably not enough

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Come on now best bathroom fans maybe about 50-150 cfm (most cheap ones are 50 cfm)
7ft roof ? Around 700 cubic feet then ( I think my math sucks) But if you have no cooler air coming in how do plan to cool this room ?

Cort

Cort

Get a screw driver,
Remove the bathroom fan
Buy a 6 inch inline fan and ducting
Hook that 6 inch fan up so the exhaust blows out the hole left by the bathroom fan you took out.

Enjoy your cooler temps.

You must cool the room with either cool fresh air, or air conditioning. Thats reality.

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

how hot is it out side? you need to put an ac in tha twindow. if you do a good job light wont leak.

Top Bottom