Need help with weird clones...Bending strange

• Thread starter TheIrieOne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheIrieOne

TheIrieOne

So these two girls are stretching in a weird manner. I think it may have had something to do with the light situation. They weren't put under light right away when we first got 'em but the other girls aren't doing this.They were fed canna nutes so I don't think it's that.. you guys have any suggestions as to what could of caused it.. Also what can I do to correct 'em. I figure just train 'em they're still young and pliable. Straighten them out ya know.

Need help with weird clonesbending strange
Need help with weird clonesbending strange 2
Need help with weird clonesbending strange 3
Need help with weird clonesbending strange 4
S

SkyHi

it looks like you fim'd it lol ....is the light off to one side causing it to migrate toward the light ?

TheIrieOne

TheIrieOne

no light is directly above it...Imma train em to straighten up then FIM...so I can take some clones off of her when she's older..

J

Jalisco Kid

They will bend on their own towards the light. To me it looks like the light source with more blue was below the plant.JK

TheIrieOne

TheIrieOne

ehh I'm pretty sure it was a light issue.. but they're fine.. I just propped em up and they'll straighten out.. but thank good it wasn't my fault the fault of my partner..

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

Yeah I would say they wilted then recovered or the light used was trash and it was trying to aquire the proper light.

B

bastard_x

Yeah I would say they wilted then recovered or the light used was trash and it was trying to aquire the proper light.

I would also say they wilted from lack of support in the vital first few days. I had a blue dream baby that looked exactly the same way. I have used coated copper wire to support the top nodes . simply make a wire stake with a loop bent in the top of it between the top two nodes and this will prevent the drooping.

Top Bottom