Need help with wording question

• Thread starter Blazein1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Blazein1

DWC water starts out at 6.1 ph 140 ppm. When I add the nutrients as recommended it pushes it up over 1100 ppm. Using bloom, cal mag, silica,hydguard and dr fulvic.then PH to 5.8. 80 degrees day 77 night. 10 gallon with light works 550 and controller. I am sure there is a post telling me how to not burn the sneakers of my plants. Dang if I can find it…

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

DWC water starts out at 6.1 ph 140 ppm. When I add the nutrients as recommended it pushes it up over 1100 ppm. Using bloom, cal mag, silica,hydguard and dr fulvic.then PH to 5.8. 80 degrees day 77 night. 10 gallon with light works 550 and controller. I am sure there is a post telling me how to not burn the sneakers of my plants. Dang if I can find it…
Dilute the solution with tap water. Since you have a meter it's easy. What stage are you at?

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

And nute manufacturers want you buying more. The feeding schedules are for pros running full hydro. Under optimal conditions.

B

Blazein1

Dilute the solution with tap water. Since you have a meter it's easy. What stage are you at?
3 rd week of veg. I guess i should add all my goodies in first then base nutrients to Bring it to the suggestion level or less

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

3 rd week of veg. I guess i should add all my goodies in first then base nutrients to Bring it to the suggestion level or less
Start at 1/2 recommended dose. All together. Then check your EC. If you are around 450 ppm leave it alone. Then gradually increase it if the plant is using it. Measure pH and EC daily as well as solution level.

Top Bottom