Need help with Yellowing yellowing leaves , ph perfect though.

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

So i need some help. I am not over watering and I am using Seni Grow by advanced exactly as instructed . I have also added a higher Nitrogen Nute by Humbolt Nutes to see if by adding a bit more nitrogen woulf getem green. I have never not been able to get things fixed by just adding a Higher Nitrogen. Any ideas? I am growing in Happy frog and Ocean Forest soil mixes. Any ideas? Should I just go back to straight water and Maybe really cut back on watering. I have only had this problem when I have had a drip sysytem that was on to long each cycle. Please help.

M

MedicalINFO

Is the yellowing starting at the top ( new growth=burn ), or the bottom (old growth= deficiency )?

Pictures would be nice, but as a general rule, especially in soil... If you notice some yellowing, or any type of shit you can't explain. Give them ph'd water plain (RO if possible) If problem gets better than you know you have a lock out and give them plain again and then start with low doses of food.

If it gets worse then you know you have some deficiencies and give them a recommended dose of your base nute.

If your not using a reverse osmosis system I would get your water tested, because if its something in your tap, there is nothing you can do to fix it

hope this helps

Latest posts

Top Bottom