Need help

• Thread starter Rob 1985
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rob 1985

I’m 3 weeks since I flipped to 12/12 they look nitrogen def should I give them some grow big cause I’m using foxfarm Nutes but I stopped using grow big when I went into flower any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks......this strain is herijuana by Sannies seeds
Need help
Need help 2
Need help 3
Need help 4

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I’m 3 weeks since I flipped to 12/12 they look nitrogen def should I give them some grow big cause I’m using foxfarm Nutes but I stopped using grow big when I went into flower any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks......this strain is herijuana by Sannies seeds View attachment 874956View attachment 874957View attachment 874958View attachment 874959
I feed grow formula for the first 2-4 weeks in bloom. You've dropped your nitrogen too soon, now you're in kind of a rough spot. if you start feeding nitrogen again it's not optimum, it will stop or slow down the yellowing and you might hold on to some leaves longer if you do but you're kind of doing it backwards?

If they were my plants I would start feeding it something balanced (like a 20-20-20) or at least something with some nitrogen, but why don't you hold off and see what others say because I don't know your specific newts and I feed my plants a little differently anyway?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I’m using foxfarm Nutes with flower fuel I think it might be a potassium deficiency
My point is when you switch a plant to 12/12 it goes into the biggest Growth Spurt of its life. It needs nitrogen for at least the stretch, switching to straight Bloom at that point is no bueno, good luck!

Top Bottom