Need help

• Thread starter Varsityredz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Varsityredz

Varsityredz

My plants will be in week 5 of flowering monday whats going on with the discolor and crisping of leaves?

Need help
Need help 2
Need help 3
Need help 4
Nugg

Nugg

Maybe start by listing everything.. medium,ppm,pH,rh,lights,light distance,what you are feeding and how....
Or it's like..hey my trucks not running right..what's wrong with it..lol

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
is it all near the tops?
or throughout from top to bottom?
could be nutes are off, light/heat stress..
you kinda have to list your growing situation, plant strain.
don’t worry!
it will get figured out.

Varsityredz

Varsityredz

Maybe start by listing everything.. medium,ppm,pH,rh,lights,light distance,what you are feeding and how....
Im using fox farm ocean forest..Im feeding it fpj, l.a.b.s, cal-mag, roots organic bloom powder, tiger bloom, my ppms are betwewn 1100 ams 1400 and Im also using water ph at 6.0 6.5

Varsityredz

Varsityredz

is it all near the tops?
or throughout from top to bottom?
could be nutes are off, light/heat stress..
you kinda have to list your growing situation, plant strain.
don’t worry!
it will get figured out.
Mostly at the top Im using hydro farm phantom 1000 de....light is 25 inches away at 1000 watts.....this amis triangle kush x 92og xdead head og

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Im using fox farm ocean forest..Im feeding it fpj, l.a.b.s, cal-mag, roots organic bloom powder, tiger bloom, my ppms are betwewn 1100 ams 1400 and Im also using water ph at 6.0 6.5
thanks, people are here to help
Mostly at the top Im using hydro farm phantom 1000 de....light is 25 inches away at 1000 watts.....this amis triangle kush x 92og xdead head og
ok, everything seems proper, lights at 25 inches is prime, it could be burning them with light or heat, kinda why you see damage at top area if plant, maybe raise light about 4/5 inches higher?
kinda a trail and error thing, though just keep checking here for replies to your concern, should get some answers, than google them and decide.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Your ppm's are too high, next feeding flush it well with plain pH water at 6.5

Don't know what half of what you say you're feeding is but cut the total ppm about in half

And your pH needs to be set at 6.5 in that Medium, good luck

Varsityredz

Varsityredz

ok, everything seems proper, lights at 25 inches is prime, it could be burning them with light or heat, kinda why you see damage at top area if plant, maybe raise light about 4/5 inches higher?
kinda a trail and error thing, though just keep checking here for replies to your concern, should get some answers, than google them and decide.
Thanks for your time I appreciate it

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
also you don’t really want fans blowing directing on the plants, if i’ve seen that correctly in the video, otherwise looks good!

Varsityredz

Varsityredz

ppm's are too high, next feeding flush it well with plain pH water at 6.5

Don't know what half of what you say you're feeding is but cut the total ppm about in half

Thats the ppms for the co2 levels and Im practicing Korean natural farming look at these plants I only been feeding with fermented plant juice (fpj) and labs

Varsityredz

Varsityredz

also you don’t really want fans blowing directing on the plants, if i’ve seen that correctly in the video, otherwise looks good!
I was thinking the same thing do u think that apart of the problem?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Your ppm's are too high, next feeding flush it well with plain pH water at 6.5

agree all them small ones around 300 to 450 ppm,plus is that a sulfur burner hanging in room?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ok look at your feed chart ,the smaller plants arent gonna take as much as the bigger plants,to much lab can become toxic,also cal mag isnt in the knf feed schedule,cal and phos are but not cal mag,each cal and phos are feed at difrent intrevals

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ppms re around 300 400 that was the co2 levels
ok i cant see how you acheive this,with all in same room,small one be 3 to450 ,the bigger ones should roll around 750,feed schedules are completly difrent also if your using knf,way difrent

Varsityredz

Varsityredz

ok look at your feed chart ,the smaller plants arent gonna take as much as the bigger plants,to much lab can become toxic,also cal mag isnt in the knf feed schedule,cal and phos are but not cal mag,each cal and phos are feed at difrent intrevals
Im practicing not full on in with the knf I know how to make calcium and a couple more outputs

Top Bottom