10ml per gal cal-mag
and just recently added 6 ml per gallon pk 13/14
using only r/o water with a ppm of 3
ph 5.8 ppm @ 1100
im in the second week of flower
temp a steady 75-80 during day and 65-70 at night
6x 1000 hps air cooled
plenty or circulation

so first they started showing signs of calcium def thats why I added cal-mag to solution and instantly fixed it.

now i have large fan leaves showing signs of other def
it seemed to have started at the bottom and work its way up
first they show yellowing between margins, hten they almost turn white,then they start to die from the tip back and curl upwards.
they are about 3'-4' tall and a very large root system already as they are coming out the bottom of the pots already please help!!!!!!!

Need help
Need help 2
t.o.med

t.o.med

does it sound like this:

Excessive levels of magnesium in your plants will exhibit a buildup of toxic salts that will kill the leaves and lock out other nutrients like Calcium (Ca). Mg can get locked out by having too much Calcium, Chlorine or ammonium in your soil/water.
One of the worst problems a person can have is a magnesium def caused by a ph lockout. By giving it more magnesium to cure the problem when you are thinking you are doing good, but actually you are doing more harm then good. When the plants can’t take in a nutrient because of the ph being off for that element, the plant will not absorb it but it will be in the soil… therefore causing a buildup. A buildup will be noticed by the outer parts of the plant becoming whitish and or a yellowish color. The tips and part way in on the inner leaves will die and feel like glass. Parts affected by Magnesium deficiency are: space between the veins (Interveinal) of older leaves; may begin around interior perimeter of leaf.

A

aktattoo

ok my res was half empty so i topped off the entire thing with fresh r/o/water thus cutting the entire solution in half
but before i added any more I completely flushed the system with 60 gallons of plain r/0/water then gave them a very small feeding of the new batch
pH 5.8 ppm700
I almost noticed the leaves instantly point straight up another tale tale sign of a mg def.
so instead of adding any more cal-mag I foliar feed with a very light Epsom salt solution and this has seemed to help a bunch
so far so good also I removed all of the fried leaves so I can see improvement
I really hope thats it! thanx guys

K

kushpheen

pk13 shouldn't be introduced until 3 weeks before harvest if I remember correctly. PK13 is strong and when used at the wrong time in the cycle it can be disastrous. Also what are humidity levels?

Latest posts

Top Bottom